STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #256 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, once you're satisfied that WE are satisfied, you'll put the Studio up for sale for everyone else, correct?

Yea thats correct. However I will most likely start sales very quickly since I believe this will be successful.

Craig

Feb 27, 2010 at 8:46 AM Post #257 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to Hisound, the problem can be fixed in one or two days. So Even if there is a delay, going by their words it won't be long.

Do you know whether HiSound will be fixing the headphone jack, or will they will be trying some other solution. One or two days sounds rather quick for changing all the recessed headphone jacks out of all the players...

Feb 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #259 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you know whether HiSound will be fixing the headphone jack, or will they will be trying some other solution. One or two days sounds rather quick for changing all the recessed headphone jacks out of all the players...

Craig wrote in an earlier post that the headphone jack will be fixed in the "next" batch, not in ours.

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #260 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig wrote in an earlier post that the headphone jack will be fixed in the "next" batch, not in ours.

Time to break out the soldering iron and the Nuetrik jacks.

Feb 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #261 of 559
Craig, I bought this headphone jack from you, and it's fitted onto my ESW9's now. Do you think it will fit in the Studio? It's the "NEUTRIK NTP3RC-B 3.5mm RIGHT ANGLED STEREO PLUG BLACK w/GOLD PLUG". If you have a chance and you have one handy, can you try it out?

Feb 28, 2010 at 2:48 AM Post #263 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was told that Hisoundaudio has solved the issue of the earphone socket. So the first batch of Studio can be compatible with the customized earphones cables.

Like I mention earlier that hisoundaudio and I have been working out a solution and it will be in this build...

More details on shipping dates will be mentions in the next few days.

Craig

Mar 1, 2010 at 6:32 AM Post #265 of 559
Is this the solution?
4396951261_00dcb0d72f.jpg

I suggest that Whiplash bundles an audiophile version of that.

Mar 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #270 of 559
I'm not hearing any delays.

We have a solution for the headphone socket.

I should get confirmation on a release. I hop people understand that having a great product is better than a fast release.

It's coming!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back