STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Jun 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #526 of 559
After a period of disuse, I spent some quality time with the Studio while moving my office over the last week.

For reasons unknown to me, all the issues described in my earlier posts are now gone.  No more clicks pops or abbreviated song starts.  Flac files work as well on the internal as the external memory.  No hang ups, I didn't need to hit the restart at all. 

I probably have between 100 and 200 hours on the player.

I listened exclusively with Grado 225's and sound quality was great across the board.  Unfortunately, my audio vocabulary limits my ability to describe the sound better.

My continuing pet peeve is the lack of, or inconsistency, the resume feature.  Generally, resume only works on the internal memory and not the external memory.

Jun 30, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #529 of 559
For the most part, yes. 

I'm trying to decide when the next batch of orders should take place. If there is enough interests, than I can certainly arrange for that....

Craig

Jun 30, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #530 of 559
The battery life on my Studio is amazing.  Amazing, and very convenient.  I've only charged it fully (which takes about 7-8 hours overnight) maybe 2 or 3 times, since I got it 5 weeks ago.  The thing just goes and goes, and I use it just about every day.  This may not seem like a big deal, but it is convenient not really ever having to remember to charge it.  The few times that I have charged it, could have been put off for a few more days use.  I just grab it every morning and go.  It always has juice, and it sounds incredible.  

Jul 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM Post #531 of 559
Just FYI, I'm working on a 3-way review/comparison between the 5.5 gen iMod, the latest version of the HFM-801 and the Studio 1.  I'm hoping to have it wrapped up, and posted very early next week.

Jul 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #533 of 559
For those who have preordered and not had their studios mailed out, what kind of delay could they expect (couple days? week? weeks?)

Quote:
For the most part, yes. 

I'm trying to decide when the next batch of orders should take place. If there is enough interests, than I can certainly arrange for that....

Craig

Jul 6, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #535 of 559
Hisound say MASTER will releasing next month, and AMP3 Mini is released and can order from china website.

With 2GB memory, Power-Handling: 80mW peak / 10mW rated (earphone), battery life is about 14 hours and no screen.

Jul 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #536 of 559
Here is a link to the Review I have promised featuring the current version of the Studio 1 and 3 other portable sources.  It also shows a sneak peak of one of the new molded Whiplash TWag IEM cables..
ksc75smile.gif

Enjoy and thanks for the support, Craig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back