SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Aug 30, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #1,066 of 1,133
I'm looking to the KZ ZS10 Pro and some spinfit ear tips to go along with them. The problem is, I have really small ear canals. I know that the spinfit CP145 fit the IEMs, but I'm wondering whether the CP100 also fit. The reason being is that the spinfit CP100 have an extra small size option, whereas the CP145 do not.

So, do the CP100 fit the KZ ZS10 Pro, and/or are the CP145 smaller than the CP100, such that the CP145 small size are small enough to fit most small ear canals?

Aug 31, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #1,067 of 1,133
I'm looking to the KZ ZS10 Pro and some spinfit ear tips to go along with them. The problem is, I have really small ear canals. I know that the spinfit CP145 fit the IEMs, but I'm wondering whether the CP100 also fit. The reason being is that the spinfit CP100 have an extra small size option, whereas the CP145 do not.

So, do the CP100 fit the KZ ZS10 Pro, and/or are the CP145 smaller than the CP100, such that the CP145 small size are small enough to fit most small ear canals?

Just tried it out for you. And they do fit the zs10 pro. You can also get spiral dots in small. I m using small on cp100 and medium small on spiral dots

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #1,068 of 1,133
Until recently, I never bothered with premium tips and didn't have a clue of their benefits. Then I purchased a few Spinfit, Spiral Dots, and Ostry...and, thereafter, owing to circumstances, was solicited by Spinfit and Azla to review their stuff. Received a selection from Spinfit this week.

When rolling all these little rascals with different iems, there is a lot to be learnt. They work wonders in some cases and do nothing in others. These brands are no real competitors imo as they all do different. things. I'll analyse each brand and their usability and, as a grand finale, they will all be thrown into a cage to fight it out between them. Expect a gory and entertaining massacre.

10345681.jpeg

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #1,070 of 1,133
Spinfit are great, just very expensive for what you get. Upside is they last a long time.

I don't think it would hurt them to increase the tips in the box or lower the price slightly though, I'd imagine their profit margin per box is quite big.

Aug 31, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #1,071 of 1,133
Spinfit are great, just very expensive for what you get. Upside is they last a long time.

I don't think it would hurt them to increase the tips in the box or lower the price slightly though, I'd imagine their profit margin per box is quite big.
The problem for me is that their tips I'm limited to narrow bore compared to size I need for certain iems that require a wider bore. I tried one of the wide bore, and didn't like the fit of it. The silicones are a bit too flexable.

I think the issue is the touted 3d axis technology they advertise. It narrows the mid section of the stem. Also, more variations would be nice. I'm looking for wide bore with more of an olive shape with thicker or stiffer shaping silicones for fit. Their usual ones are fanned out shapes with thinner silicones.

Spinfits are not isolated to the only brand lasting awhile. Silicones generally do. Solution to the thinner type of silicones is making it an hybrid (Symbio Manderine Peel is pretty much the same, but the non-peel are hybrids with foam insert) to keep a bit shape of the surface for fit.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2019 at 1:53 PM Post #1,074 of 1,133
My video about the updated version of CP100

and from where can we buy the new ones and be sure the store will not send the old ones

spinfit should have named it mk2 or something to be able to distinguish it from old ones

Dec 30, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #1,076 of 1,133
and from where can we buy the new ones and be sure the store will not send the old ones

spinfit should have named it mk2 or something to be able to distinguish it from old ones
I messaged Spinfit's Facebook page and they said you can order them directly from their store now but they won't be on Amazon US until "the beginning of 2020."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back