SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Dec 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #466 of 1,133
You don't have to attach anything. Take the stem from a Shure, silicone tip, cut if off. Put it on the Shure Nozzle, it fits tightly and makes the Nozzle thicker so spinfit tips will fit tightly. Will send pics when I can if this is not clear.

Haha! Excellent idea. Tip's ordered from Spinfit, will try this when i get them as I will never use the smaller silicon ones anyway. 

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #467 of 1,133
Are the CP800 on Amazon yet?? I heard a while ago that they would be...but don't think my Amazon search is showing them.

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:08 PM Post #469 of 1,133
The first ones to have it should be Jaben and they don't.

I got a pair of CP800 Spinfit tips from Jaben (Wilson) himself months ago.  I will update when I find out when they are available to the general public (if someone doesn't post where to purchase the CP800 tips before I do).

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #470 of 1,133

I got a pair of CP800 Spinfit tips from Jaben (Wilson) himself months ago.  I will update when I find out when they are available to the general public (if someone doesn't post where to purchase the CP800 tips before I do).

They always say out of stock...

http://jaben.net/shopping2/SpinFit-Eartip.html

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #471 of 1,133
  They always say out of stock...

http://jaben.net/shopping2/SpinFit-Eartip.html

Hence the statement above "I will update when I find out when they are available to the general public (if someone doesn't post where to purchase the CP800 tips before I do.)"

On another note, I saw this at a toy store in Vegas this spring, thought of your avatar and took these pictures:

Dec 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #472 of 1,133

Hence the statement above "I will update when I find out when they are available to the general public (if someone doesn't post where to purchase the CP800 tips before I do.)"

On another note, I saw this at a toy store in Vegas this spring, thought of your avatar and took these pictures:

These are not toys, this are Monchichi. They have a soul.

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #473 of 1,133
  These are not toys, this are Monchichi. They have a soul.

I never said they were toys.

I thought you would like the pictures - all I get is talk that the Monchichi figures/apparatuses/whatever is appropriate for you to call them have souls. 

frown.gif

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #475 of 1,133
  I am just kidding man :D
 Thanks for the pics

Whew!  No worries.  For me to think of you/your avatar in Vegas when I saw them means I think highly of you/your posts.

Take care and hope you are enjoying Zeus! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 31, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #477 of 1,133
You don't have to attach anything. Take the stem from a Shure, silicone tip, cut if off. Put it on the Shure Nozzle, it fits tightly and makes the Nozzle thicker so spinfit tips will fit tightly. Will send pics when I can if this is not clear.

Can you please send some pics? Now i feel like i just wasted 20 dollars.

Dec 31, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #478 of 1,133
I received mine this week and did the above. I went for a slightly smaller sized tip and regretted it. I lost my base straight away and no matter what I do cannot get it back. So I am now back to using Shures own tips. I found the seal not good enough so hence the lost bass. Although they felt OK, I would not say they felt great either. Certainly not worth raving about.

Jan 2, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #479 of 1,133
  What the guy told me is the medium comes without any packaging whereas the large and small have a proper package (I saw them hanging on the display). Hence the large and small ones cost about USD 16 for two pairs. 

For the medium he just pulled a big bag of eartips from under the counter and ask me to choose the colour. All I know is that it greatly improved both my in-ears. 

Yes this is from a Jaben outlet in Malaysia. 

same here, just got 2 pair M from Jaben Nu Sentral for 12usd. The guy at Jaben told me theres variation in packaging and price but I didn't ask for details.

Greatly improve detail retrieval, macro and timbre in mids and high, also at the same time taming the high a bit. Depth and extension improved a tad too.

I was hoping to tame the 8-10k  region on my E80 but so far very little effects.

Maybe I should get different size M and L instead of both M but I wanted to get matching pair to differentiate left and right.

I had to shove the tips really deep to find seal and since E80 are designed for shallow insertion I had to wear them over ear.

HOWEVER they also introduce noticeable boomy bass it's quite annoying, especially on bass heavy track. some details are being forwarded thus slightly messing the imaging.

theres pros and cons to this spinfit. 

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #480 of 1,133

I had to shove the tips really deep to find seal and since E80 are designed for shallow insertion I had to wear them over ear.

HOWEVER they also introduce noticeable boomy bass it's quite annoying, especially on bass heavy track. some details are being forwarded thus slightly messing the imaging.

theres pros and cons to this spinfit. 

That is a result of the deep insertion not really an issue with spinfits. Try a larger size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back