Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread
Jan 15, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #61 of 283
One of my favorite things I just noticed about the S-018 is how low of a volume I can enjoy these. I don't need to pump up the decibels to get enjoyment out of them. Though when I do turn up the music, it is still as sweet.

Jan 16, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #62 of 283
One of my favorite things I just noticed about the S-018 is how low of a volume I can enjoy these. I don't need to pump up the decibels to get enjoyment out of them. Though when I do turn up the music, it is still as sweet.

Yes, they are so clear, accurate, with many details. There is no need to listen at loud volume. Totally agreed.

Jan 16, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #64 of 283

The thing which amazes me a lot is the size...very small...very portable...single driver....yet to sound this good. It almost is non existence for below 200$....even some dual dynamics can hardly produce what these little guys can.

Another amazing thing is if you play with your Eq, you can pump the bass up to the max, and your S-018 will take it like a champ...while not destroying other frequencies.

Last amazing thing....price !!!!

The latest trend, it seems people already forget the purpose of an IEM...portability.....they keep getting bigger and bigger...what is the point while the sound quality cant get there to off set the sacrificial of the size and portability.

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #65 of 283
The thing which amazes me a lot is the size...very small...very portable...single driver....yet to sound this good. It almost is non existence for below 200$....even some dual dynamics can hardly produce what these little guys can.

Another amazing thing is if you play with your Eq, you can pump the bass up to the max, and your S-018 will take it like a champ...while not destroying other frequencies.

Last amazing thing....price !!!!

The latest trend, it seems people already forget the purpose of an IEM...portability.....they keep getting bigger and bigger...what is the point while the sound quality cant get there to off set the sacrificial of the size and portability.

Well? You got that right!

They even outperformed my Astrotec AM800 and these cost me double of what I paid for the S-018 here in China.

The S-018 is money well spent!

Jan 18, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #69 of 283
Jan 18, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #70 of 283
I'me using my S-018 with my iPhone. It's the best sounding IEM I've got in my collection when running it directly from my iPhone. Even my FX750 sounds awful out of my iPhone, for whatever reason, but the S-018 sounds like a $100+ IEM out of it. I'm so glad I have my pair. JVC spiral dots for tips.

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #71 of 283
I'me using my S-018 with my iPhone. It's the best sounding IEM I've got in my collection when running it directly from my iPhone. Even my FX750 sounds awful out of my iPhone, for whatever reason, but the S-018 sounds like a $100+ IEM out of it. I'm so glad I have my pair. JVC spiral dots for tips.

Thank you for confirming this, I feel the same as I run it off my Z3 directly without amp.

Jan 18, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #72 of 283
Jan 18, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #74 of 283
I bought these earphones just for the sexy case, but found out they are actually pretty nice. They are back up to $12.99 on Amazon now, but they were a steal for the $8 I spent a few days ago.

Jan 18, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #75 of 283
I bought these earphones just for the sexy case, but found out they are actually pretty nice. They are back up to $12.99 on Amazon now, but they were a steal for the $8 I spent a few days ago.

They were a steal for the first two I bought at $8. Even at $13, they are still the best bargain in the audio world IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back