Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread
Jan 2, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #16 of 283
http://www.mistertao.com/beta/pages/item/19655857098.html

Here's MisterTao. This is the taobao agent I've used in the past, and it's good. No issues. Got my B3 and Pistons from here.

This should get your stuff to Estonia?

Jan 3, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #17 of 283
Sorry to sound stupid but how do I find this tb agent? Taobao search gives me only loads on sneakers for result, lol.

You lazy chap....:wink: after finding a better agent copy that taobao url link into their quick order.....rest are all as usual process like registering by giving our personal details,payment methods blah blah.....

google -taobao agent and taobao agent to your country......

estonia rite?

http://www.google.com/search?ei=d3ynVOjpBsiyuASvl4DYCQ&q=taobao+agent+to+estonia&oq=taobao+agent+to+estonia&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...53958.61022.0.62197.11.11.0.0.0.0.289.2314.0j4j7.11.0.ekpsr1000...0...1.1.60.mobile-gws-serp..4.7.1652.fzAmRjxQN-A

Jan 3, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #19 of 283
Has anybody done a fair comparison with VSONIC GR07 vs. SoundSOUL S-018?

If yes.....please state the differences and the similarities.  
etysmile.gif

Jan 4, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #20 of 283
Has anybody done a fair comparison with VSONIC GR07 vs. SoundSOUL S-018?

If yes.....please state the differences and the similarities.  :etysmile:

I have. You can even search for it. The GR07 is technically better because it has more air, depth, imaging, and spacing. BUT...the S-018 has beautiful mids, with great vocal presentation that's NOT SIBILANT! The GR07 is very sibilant and peaky unless you use Comply's and I hate Comply's. The S-018 is a wonderful high performance IEM for the price, but the GR07 is technically better, but not as much fun, because it's peaky and finicky.

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #21 of 283
I have. You can even search for it. The GR07 is technically better because it has more air, depth, imaging, and spacing. BUT...the S-018 has beautiful mids, with great vocal presentation that's NOT SIBILANT! The GR07 is very sibilant and peaky unless you use Comply's and I hate Comply's. The S-018 is a wonderful high performance IEM for the price, but the GR07 is technically better, but not as much fun, because it's peaky and finicky.

Wow! Thanks for the quick and great response!

If it's not too much to ask.....do you have the link? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Jan 4, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #22 of 283
Find a tb agent who ships to your country and they will take care of delivering it to your door for a service charge.....

@ Shawn71 Did you try Amazon UK? I bought mine directly from SoundSoul through Amazon US. BTW they are 9mm Neodymium drivers.  Also purchased 3 of the other Models. An interesting note of caution, SoundSoul's site states that there are "Fake" copies of their products being sold.

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #23 of 283
I tried through Amazon UK but they don`t offer international shipping... at least not to EU-Estonia. Maybe I should contact them through homepage and ask.

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #25 of 283
@robervaul sorry for the delay, I had to go look at the boxes(I keep things)2 of the models that I have are Precision 9mm neodymium dynamic drivers (U10,S018) there are no driver specifications for the E10 Super Bass. All are 16 ohm Impedance. That's about all I have maybe some one else has some more info. I don't know if there are any differences with the US Amazon product, they were only purchased through them from the seller who was SoundSOUL direct.

Jan 4, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #26 of 283
@ Shawn71 Did you try Amazon UK? I bought mine directly from SoundSoul through Amazon US. BTW they are 9mm Neodymium drivers.  Also purchased 3 of the other Models. An interesting note of caution, SoundSoul's site states that there are "Fake" copies of their products being sold.

No....I actually quoted the process of ordering from taobao to one coil. Err....thats really a PITA on counterfeits.....and about driver's dia,as long as it sounds good for the price we pay, we are least bothered about it,say for example RHA's line-up.....

Jan 4, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #27 of 283
Just a FYI / friendly warning on counterfeits.....ty mrmoto050 for the warning alarm......

Attention:
The seller"best new electronic
" are selling the fake soundsoul products. We just can support the warranty for the only seller on amazon.com"SoundSOUL AUDIO"

http://www.soundsoul.com.cn/index.php?m=en&a=support

Jan 4, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #28 of 283
Fake S-018? What a sad sad world. Still glad I got the ball rolling on these awesome budget woodies.

Jan 5, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #30 of 283
  @mrmoto050 , Thank you so much for your information. So, it means that the model sold on Amazon is more reliable ?

The one from Amazon.com is sold directly through Soundsoul Audio:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=AZ7YIJX32M70J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back