SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Apr 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM Post #121 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by winds of change /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my new pl30, surely not as good as my shure e3c but they're awesome IEM.
I think I will use them a lot, thanks to you guys and to your reviews.
biggrin.gif

Look who's here!
bigsmile_face.gif

Yeah, these are quite good since they don't cost much, but they obviously can't match the sound of higher quality (and unfortunately more expensive) IEMs.

I use them when I run and in my gym session.

*italian mode on
icon10.gif

P.S. Considerando poi il cambio euro dollaro a nostro favore, per meno di 15 euro compreso di spese di spedizione sono molto buone queste IEM.
*italian mode off

Apr 17, 2009 at 3:14 AM Post #123 of 232
Hey, I'm looking to order a pair of PL30's from FocalPrice, How much of an improvement would these be over my Creative Ep630's (if any at all)?

Thanks in advance!

(btw I like bass, would these have more or less bass the than ep630's?)

Apr 17, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #124 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by cgg123321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I'm looking to order a pair of PL30's from FocalPrice, How much of an improvement would these be over my Creative Ep630's (if any at all)?

Thanks in advance!

(btw I like bass, would these have more or less bass the than ep630's?)

PL30 will properly not be for you. You will get way less bass!
But you get much better soundstage and less fatigue treble which can be a very nice welcome. But since bass is important, they will be more like a downgrade for you.

Apr 18, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #125 of 232
I just ordered PL-30's from this site that claims to be an authorized vendor. I also got a Fiio E3 with it as a combo for <$26 shipped. They also have a combo for PL-30s and the E5 for about $40 shipped.
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2009 at 6:25 AM Post #126 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Buff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered PL-30's from this site that claims to be an authorized vendor. I also got a Fiio E3 with it as a combo for <$26 shipped. They also have a combo for PL-30s and the E5 for about $40 shipped.
biggrin.gif

I have the PL-30's on order from mp4nation $17.88 with the coupon, I have bought items from them before without any issues.

Apr 19, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #127 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by jm50 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the PL-30's on order from mp4nation $17.88 with the coupon, I have bought items from them before without any issues.

How long did shipping take? Are you in the US?

Apr 19, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #128 of 232
Anyone want a pair for $10 plus $2 shipping? I have used them all of an hour. At this price, didn't think it was worth posting in the For Sale forum. CONUS only, to keep shipping low. First PM wins.

Sale pending.

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #130 of 232
To keep from starting another thread...

Does anyone know where I can purchase the new PL-13 IEMs that are on the Sound Magic site? I've looked all over the web, but I haven't emailed anyone at the company yet. I was kind of hoping that one of the members in Asia would know of a source...
beerchug.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #131 of 232
Quote:

To keep from starting another thread...

Does anyone know where I can purchase the new PL-13 IEMs that are on the Sound Magic site? I've looked all over the web, but I haven't emailed anyone at the company yet. I was kind of hoping that one of the members in Asia would know of a source...
beerchug.gif

For your information, Pl-13 + is the worst of PL series, it sounds muddy and overwhelm at bass. You should pay attention to PL-11 if you prefer bass quality
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #132 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For your information, Pl-13 + is the worst of PL series, it sounds muddy and overwhelm at bass. You should pay attention to PL-11 if you prefer bass quality
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the advice Mario. How do you know if they are the worse? I can't find any information on them anywhere. Is this an older model that didn't make it in the real world beta trials?
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 23, 2009 at 6:14 PM Post #133 of 232
I got a pair of PL30 with my Fiio E5, really like the look and feel, the knobs on the earphones are too small for me to turn, wish they were a little bigger. So far they sound great, but from what i read here i think they'll sound even better after they burn in.

Quote:

How long did shipping take? Are you in the US?

I got my PL30 and E5from mp4nation, arrived in 11 days, bought on a Sunday, shipped next day Monday and arrived today.

Apr 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM Post #134 of 232
Hi, just got my pl30, somehow, i feel that the bass of the left side is not as "punchy" as the right side one.(I've adjusted the bass to the max, but still there is difference). Just wondering is it just me or do you guys encountered the same thing?

Apr 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #135 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by lontonglah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, just got my pl30, somehow, i feel that the bass of the left side is not as "punchy" as the right side one.(I've adjusted the bass to the max, but still there is difference). Just wondering is it just me or do you guys encountered the same thing?

I guess that you are not having a proper fit on the left side and therefore you feel that the bass is less present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back