Sony XBA-A3 - Impressions Thread
Jan 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #91 of 474
I walk around with these everyday to class and around town. No issues. Unless you doing sports.

Jan 11, 2016 at 1:11 AM Post #92 of 474
It's not like I plan to run a marathon with these, but  I do use iem's on bike rides, walking the dogs, shoveling snow, cutting grass and so on. I just wanted to see if these would stay put or constantly become dislodged from ears. I had a set of yamaha eph 100's and I forgot to not wear them in the cold and the left side died and this time did not come back, so I tried the rha t20's and I liked the sound, but the fit was horrible for my ears. thanks again for all replies

Jan 11, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #93 of 474
It's not like I plan to run a marathon with these, but  I do use iem's on bike rides, walking the dogs, shoveling snow, cutting grass and so on. I just wanted to see if these would stay put or constantly become dislodged from ears. I had a set of yamaha eph 100's and I forgot to not wear them in the cold and the left side died and this time did not come back, so I tried the rha t20's and I liked the sound, but the fit was horrible for my ears. thanks again for all replies
Im commuting 2 to 3 hrs six days a week. I had the A3 abd Z5 in while walking, jumping on buses and taxis and catching trains. I shot baskets meaning I was jumping up and down, dribbling and rebounding with this iem in.

Jan 11, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #94 of 474
Thanks for the info guys, think I'm going to give these a shot. Just one more question, are these made of metal or plastic? One thing I really liked about the rha's was build quality, they were like tiny stainless steel tanks.

Jan 11, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #95 of 474
Z
Thanks for the info guys, think I'm going to give these a shot. Just one more question, are these made of metal or plastic? One thing I really liked about the rha's was build quality, they were like tiny stainless steel tanks.
5 metal, A3 not. A buddy bought the RHA10 but he demoed my A3 and now realizes the A3 sounds better. He is still happy with his 10s cause he got them om sale.

Jan 11, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #97 of 474
  I walk around with these everyday to class and around town. No issues. Unless you doing sports.

I do agree i remember (with my XBA-H3, which were bigger housing than hese) i walked a bit fast (I do this when i am nervous) in LHR to Gate 40 where my London-USA flight would depart, and the stayed fitted in, despite doing a bit harsh movemnts (walking and then using these conveyor belts to speed up transfer)

Jan 12, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #98 of 474

I've got the sony Upgrade cable and i like the sound of it, i will save it for when the stock one breaks as typical with headphones cables

Can you please tell me the sound benefits you find with this cable upgrade.

Jan 12, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #99 of 474

I've got the sony Upgrade cable and i like the sound of it, i will save it for when the stock one breaks as typical with headphones cables

Can you please tell me the sound benefits you find with this cable upgrade.

I noted better treble extension, better bass control nad of course a bit deep, I Noted more microdetail retrieval and wider soundstage, crispier and nice mids

Jan 12, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #100 of 474
hi guys
how the isolation and comfort of sony xba-a3? and whare do you recomanded me to buy them?
also i want do know if the cable of this xba-a3 is strong , because i had dunu dn1000 and the cable is torn off.

if someone compare them to dunu dn1000 i'l hapy to listen.

thanks

Jan 12, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #101 of 474
  hi guys
how the isolation and comfort of sony xba-a3? and whare do you recomanded me to buy them?
also i want do know if the cable of this xba-a3 is strong , because i had dunu dn1000 and the cable is torn off.

if someone compare them to dunu dn1000 i'l hapy to listen.

thanks

comfort is good for me, no discomfort.. isolation there is but it is not that much, sounds from exterior leak if they're string enought.

as for the cable yes is quite strong for the stock one, more for the upgrade cable

Jan 12, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #102 of 474
I noted better treble extension, better bass control nad of course a bit deep, I Noted more microdetail retrieval and wider soundstage, crispier and nice mids

sounds like it's a good value upgrade - nice looking cable too. Is it different wearing them from the stock cable? Do you still get a good fit with it being a thicker cable?

Jan 12, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #103 of 474

sounds like it's a good value upgrade - nice looking cable too. Is it different wearing them from the stock cable? Do you still get a good fit with it being a thicker cable?

I have a good fit with it yes, I have difficulty wearing it cable arrounf my ear, e.g cable over... wish there were some sort of ear hooks for it

Jan 13, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #104 of 474
comfort is good for me, no discomfort.. isolation there is but it is not that much, sounds from exterior leak if they're string enought.

as for the cable yes is quite strong for the stock one, more for the upgrade cable

I have a good fit with it yes, I have difficulty wearing it cable arrounf my ear, e.g cable over... wish there were some sort of ear hooks for it

Thanks you all very much
So where do you recomanded me to buy them? I afraid to get a fake headphone and also ican't buy from amazone
Thank

Jan 13, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #105 of 474

Thanks you all very much
So where do you recomanded me to buy them? I afraid to get a fake headphone and also ican't buy from amazone
Thank

gotmine from amazon using japaneseLady thirdparty seller, but you can get them in accessoryJack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back