Sony XBA-A3 - Impressions Thread
Jan 13, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #107 of 474
Jan 13, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #109 of 474
  this  ???>   http://www.accessoryjack.com/sony-xba-a3-hi-res-hybrid-3-way-driver-balanced-armature-headphones-black.html

Is it a reliable site?

I have lg g4 and xudu x3, i must a dac to drive this headphone xba a3?

Your LG G4 is your DAC. And Accessoryjack is definitely a legitimate seller. 

Jan 13, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #110 of 474

why not try accessoryJack, i got my walkman ZX100 with them

this  ???>   http://www.accessoryjack.com/sony-xba-a3-hi-res-hybrid-3-way-driver-balanced-armature-headphones-black.html

Is it a reliable site?

I have lg g4 and xudu x3, i must a dac to drive this headphone xba a3?

Yes as i told you i got my ZX walkman with them ship to mexico took 10 days (two weeks)

Jan 15, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #114 of 474
Does anyone use Spinfit tips - is it possible to change the angle of insertion at all so they don't sit straight out of your ears, perhaps angle back a bit?

Jan 15, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #115 of 474
Does anyone use Spinfit tips - is it possible to change the angle of insertion at all so they don't sit straight out of your ears, perhaps angle back a bit?

I've tried the spin-fit, and for me, it doesn't sit really still with proper insertion particularly with the A3. Due to the weight of the drivers, the spin-fit(which is longer in length) made it harder to get a proper fit with the weightier A3. (no problem with other IEMs)

Jan 15, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #116 of 474
I've tried the spin-fit, and for me, it doesn't sit really still with proper insertion particularly with the A3. Due to the weight of the drivers, the spin-fit(which is longer in length) made it harder to get a proper fit with the weightier A3. (no problem with other IEMs)

I was just wondering as I know they are a bit longer - I prefer my Spiral dot tips anyway.
I just went to the Sony shop (Japan) and tried the A3 with the MUC-M12SM1. I really Like the xba-300, they are cheaper, sound very nice and are small and sit really well, BUT I can't help but smile with satisfaction listening to the A3, damned usb drive, Frankenstein bolt looking things

Jan 15, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #117 of 474
I was just wondering as I know they are a bit longer - I prefer my Spiral dot tips anyway.
I just went to the Sony shop (Japan) and tried the A3 with the MUC-M12SM1. I really Like the xba-300, they are cheaper, sound very nice and are small and sit really well, BUT I can't help but smile with satisfaction listening to the A3, damned usb drive, Frankenstein bolt looking things

Spiral dot for the win 
cool.gif
 The muc cable would require a proper Over-the-ear guide tho for perfect comfort. It's not that bad actually, they don't look bad or anything. At least what I tell myself is that they don't look as huge as wearing a headphone/on-ear. Plus the comfort + big sound covers for everything else 
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #118 of 474
The MUC-M12SM1 sat nicely over my ears while I stood in the shop for about 10-15min, I gave them the head shake test, the chewing test (if I chew wearing the IE80 it disturbs the seal - drove me up the wall on the plane trying to watch movies while having meals).
It felt nicer than the stock cable - long term....we'll see

Jan 15, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #119 of 474

Hahaha, just what a coworker told me... You (me) look like Frankenstein
gs1000.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #120 of 474
The MUC-M12SM1 sat nicely over my ears while I stood in the shop for about 10-15min, I gave them the head shake test, the chewing test (if I chew wearing the IE80 it disturbs the seal - drove me up the wall on the plane trying to watch movies while having meals).
It felt nicer than the stock cable - long term....we'll see

I cannot chew with my A3 on or i have chewing microphonics chic chic chich chomp chomp crunch crunch yom yom aghhh mmmmfff ARRRGHHH, i eat with no music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back