Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Dec 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #1,291 of 7,711
After I ordered a Sony NW-ZX1 from PriceJapan.com I mailed them to ask about the possibility for only Japanese menus and they replied:

We confirmed its English menu on Sony Exibition builiding in Ginza, Tokyo.
But, there was a note that  ' this item is a tentative version.  Its final version may be different from this version '

We will confirm its English menu when it is released.
If there is no English menu on final version, we will hold our shipment.

Kaneda
www.pricejapan.com
cleardot.gif

A very strait answer in my opinion.

Maybe this issue already been discussed in this tread, but I haven't had the time to read all 87 pages.

/per
Stockholm / Sweden

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #1,292 of 7,711
  After I ordered a Sony NW-ZX1 from PriceJapan.com I mailed them to ask about the possibility for only Japanese menus and they replied:

We confirmed its English menu on Sony Exibition builiding in Ginza, Tokyo.
But, there was a note that  ' this item is a tentative version.  Its final version may be different from this version '

We will confirm its English menu when it is released.
If there is no English menu on final version, we will hold our shipment.

Kaneda
www.pricejapan.com
cleardot.gif

A very strait answer in my opinion.

Maybe this issue already been discussed in this tread, but I haven't had the time to read all 87 pages.

/per
Stockholm / Sweden

It has, but your contribution is relevant, so thankyou for the extra details.

Dec 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #1,297 of 7,711
  but the alternative case is the black one that comes with the zx1. that also has the same problem as it does not enable user to use the player while it is in the case.

Yeah, i think the black one is included, i hope I'll be able to press the side buttons through it (maybe not, who knows)

Dec 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #1,298 of 7,711
  but the alternative case is the black one that comes with the zx1. that also has the same problem as it does not enable user to use the player while it is in the case.

Spoke to Ross of Tuff-Luv (case makers) said the F887 case is due early next year and soon as they get a ZX1 they'll manufacture a case, think Feb'ish for one of their well made leather cases.

http://tuff-luv.com/

Dec 5, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #1,300 of 7,711
Hope the Zx1 works with my pebble.

Is the Zx1 a 4.0 Bluetooth?

Dec 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #1,301 of 7,711
Just paid for a ZX1 and joined the preorder list at PriceJapan. Saw there was a box to check to include a Sony XBA-H3 along with it, so I figured what the heck and did it too. Looking forward to that shipment.  
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #1,302 of 7,711
  Just paid for a ZX1 and joined the preorder list at PriceJapan. Saw there was a box to check to include a Sony XBA-H3 along with it, so I figured what the heck and did it too. Looking forward to that shipment.  
biggrin.gif

First thing that needs to be done upon arrival is for you to post your FA-4E/ZX1 combo here and in the Fischer Amps thread. Something tells me you are in for a treat.
beerchug.gif

Dec 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #1,303 of 7,711
biggrin.gif

haha why am I not surprised to see this?? For a while there, I thought you had become sober. You fell off the bandwagon huh? 

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #1,304 of 7,711

First thing that needs to be done upon arrival is for you to post your FA-4E/ZX1 combo here and in the Fischer Amps thread. Something tells me you are in for a treat.
beerchug.gif

I certainly will post the combo... I hope it's a noticeable improvement over the FA-4E out of the F807. 

haha why am I not surprised to see this?? For a while there, I thought you had become sober. You fell off the bandwagon huh? 

Me, naaaahhh, never totally on the bandwagon! Just go in phases I guess. Pretty soon I'll have to sell off a couple of the older Sonys... Still have the X1060 around, but I think I will always want to hang onto that one as it's such a classic. 

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #1,305 of 7,711

Me, naaaahhh, never totally on the bandwagon! Just go in phases I guess. Pretty soon I'll have to sell off a couple of the older Sonys... Still have the X1060 around, but I think I will always want to hang onto that one as it's such a classic. 

haha...I know what you mean about the X. Don't know what I was thinking when I sold it
rolleyes.gif
. I was gonna head to Japan this weekend, and possibly pick up the ZX1, but my interest, though not waned, has been diverted for the time being. Looking forward to hear your impressions. I might be 'in phase' then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back