Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Dec 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #1,936 of 7,711

I use a Neutron app as main application.(It too drain batt T_T)
When I want to change/pause/play track, I have to change it by touch operation.
But ZX1 has Hardward buttons so I don't need to turn screen on for changing track every time ^_^.

BlueTooth function is also great sounds.
Better than my previous Z and Samsung Note II.

sweet rig !
gs1000.gif
..i recognize the zx1 and the 334, but thats about all I know. You mind sharing details of the rest of the rig?  
cheers !

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #1,938 of 7,711
I think I've decided that I'll get a pair of these after I sell my TF10. There's no rush on my end since they are on back order at price japan now. The only annoyance is that I would need some straight plugs for my cables (or I could just deal with it) since it looks like it has a headphone out on the bottom and not the top. 

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #1,940 of 7,711
Wait a minute:
Somebody said that the Z1 puts the Tera Player to shame..You haven't heard it yourself with the Korta Loss moded have you?
Maybe price wise....ha ha..
I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.
smily_headphones1.gif

There is not such a thing as bug free more like lacking features
biggrin.gif

To be honest, no one can ever claim bug free, it is just theoretically impossible to determine and therefore guaranteed, first principle of software engineering.
wink_face.gif

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #1,942 of 7,711
Wait a minute:
Somebody said that the Z1 puts the Tera Player to shame..You haven't heard it yourself with the Korta Loss moded have you?
Maybe price wise....ha ha..
I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.
smily_headphones1.gif

You can quote me from here to heaven's end. The ZX1 totally puts the Tera to shame. Sony just put the TP out of business. Without question. If you need details, I'm happy to oblige.

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #1,947 of 7,711
I might be over thinking this purchase. I've never thought of buying a dap this expensive. I do like a good battery and good ui as most of these daps have better sound than ui. The side buttons look pretty useful compared to my x3 that needs the screen to be in to do anything.

I understand your viewpoint, me too. I suggest we wait for comparisons with the new X5

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #1,949 of 7,711
You have to remember where we are. Only on head-fi would we consider a $725 dap affordable. Then again I did buy a backup iem a few weeks back that cost $500 lol

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #1,950 of 7,711
You can quote me from here to heaven's end. The ZX1 totally puts the Tera to shame. Sony just put the TP out of business. Without question. If you need details, I'm happy to oblige.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back