Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Nov 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #1,907 of 2,024
Hey everyones :)
i have a small question for you...
I have that sony player, and sometimes it doesnt recognize my artwork (i normaly use itunes on mac) so in those case i use the one i have in the music folder, and the player import it but in that case the picture quality is much lower than the preview i saw 2 seconds before... (i dont know if its clear lol) 
does it happen to you too ? maybe i do something wrong ? 
Thanks! 

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #1,908 of 2,024
I have that sony player, and sometimes it doesnt recognize my artwork (i normaly use itunes on mac) so in those case i use the one i have in the music folder, and the player import it but in that case the picture quality is much lower than the preview i saw 2 seconds before... (i dont know if its clear lol) 
Thanks! 

Are you using Google Music or the default player?

Nov 29, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #1,911 of 2,024
Thanks! 

I got the app Album Cover Finder for that - this is on a Z but should work the same.

Dec 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #1,913 of 2,024
Hey guys tell what the latest firmware for the f800? I have is from May 9th!

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #1,914 of 2,024
Hey guys tell what the latest firmware for the f800? I have is from May 9th!

Android ICS 4.0.4 with firmware 1.11.

Dec 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #1,915 of 2,024
Android ICS 4.0.4 with firmware 1.11.

I also have this firmware what extra applications you can download the player to improve the sound? I installed the program PoWER amp (full version) but after awhile deleted it!

Dec 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #1,916 of 2,024
I also have this firmware what extra applications you can download the player to improve the sound? I installed the program PoWER amp (full version) but after awhile deleted it!

I have Neuron Player.

Dec 5, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #1,918 of 2,024
And what do you think? it sounds better than a standard player?

Not necessary, but it can do much more including high res FLAC and stream from network dir over WiFi, making internal storage restriction moot.  I have a WiFi enabled 1Tb HDD tattered to my F with Neutron.

Dec 5, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #1,920 of 2,024
where it can be downloaded? give me the link, if not difficult!
smily_headphones1.gif

Search Google Play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back