Sony NW-ZX300
Oct 16, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #1,338 of 12,862
It reminds me that it could be ripped off, and used on a necklace like army soldiers use to wear in movies :)

lol you're talking about 'dog tags' except they are metal and a touch wider. And they are a real and morbid thing to identify dead combatants. Every US serviceman gets one, I still have mine :wink:

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #1,344 of 12,862
Nice, very honorable thing to serve in the army. I sometimes wish I enlisted, think it would have a positive effect on my resilience.

I think it was a good thing but the politics of the US and the global community get crazier every year. Instead of just defending your country it's now all about profit and nation building. And I'm really afraid what could happen in the near future, and I'll leave it at that ... Peaceful negotiations are the way forward if we are all to survive.

Jesus, sorry I really put a damper on things. :frowning2: thank god for hobbies to gain enjoyment and to socialize and put the BS aside for a time!

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #1,345 of 12,862
I think it was a good thing but the politics of the US and the global community get crazier every year. Instead of just defending your country it's now all about profit and nation building. And I'm really afraid what could happen in the near future, and I'll leave it at that ... Peaceful negotiations are the way forward if we are all to survive.

Jesus, sorry I really put a damper on things. :frowning2: thank god for hobbies to gain enjoyment and to socialize and put the BS aside for a time!
I understand. It's not only the US, believe me, here in Europe we also have this feeling of impending doom. I think all politics aside, that the core of it is just a matter of overpopulation in the world.
But anyway, back to the ZX300 :blush:

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #1,346 of 12,862
Amazon UK price gone back up to £600. Maybe they will decrease it at another time again.
It won’t come back down again for a while they have the required preorders they want ..amazon uk always do that for new Sony gear

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #1,347 of 12,862
I understand. It's not only the US, believe me, here in Europe we also have this feeling of impending doom. I think all politics aside, that the core of it is just a matter of overpopulation in the world.
But anyway, back to the ZX300 :blush:

Speaking of the zx300 I probably should just order the black one from AJ and be done with it. I know myself and I won't totally be happy with silver. Oh and a case too.

Ordered it back plate be dammed.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #1,348 of 12,862
Speaking of the zx300 I probably should just order the black one from AJ and be done with it. I know myself and I won't totally be happy with silver. Oh and a case too.
The case ought to be available in 2-4 days. The player within 14 days. I hope they send it in one box altogether, as I did not get an option for combined or separate shipping.

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #1,349 of 12,862
The case ought to be available in 2-4 days. The player within 14 days. I hope they send it in one box altogether, as I did not get an option for combined or separate shipping.

I got expedited shipping on the player, but I will get my headphones and case first I imagine. I can ogle the case whilst I wait for the 300 lol. I tell you what, I'm really looking forward to the matt glass front, all my other daps, especially a35 really show the fingerprints.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #1,350 of 12,862
I got expedited shipping on the player, but I will get my headphones and case first I imagine. I can ogle the case whilst I wait for the 300 lol.
I was tempted by expedited shipping, but then I figured there really is no rush so i just got the free shipping, which is nice enough. I'll just need to learn to be patient, some self-refrain lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back