Sony NW-ZX300
Mar 22, 2018 at 9:10 AM Post #5,762 of 12,862
Well you doing well without even trying . Check the search yourself and tell us what do you find . That applies and for the other smart guy whats his name
What are you trying to say?

Mar 22, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #5,763 of 12,862
Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #5,764 of 12,862
Mar 22, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #5,766 of 12,862
In a sony walkman nw-zx300 tread a person is asking question and given not the most polite answer. True or false? Mature ladies and gentlemen ?
Unless you're new to the internet in the last few hours, its common knowledge to search before you ask. I realise Siri/Cortona etc. don't mind answering same question again and again but if its been asked like 20 times before a quick search is all thats needed, plus bonus of no wait for the likely answer. But nothing to get upset about.

PS my reply is Mature and gentlemanly :smile_phones:

thQE7HZSAU.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 10:23 AM Post #5,767 of 12,862
In a sony walkman nw-zx300 tread a person is asking question and given not the most polite answer. True or false? Mature ladies and gentlemen ?
Questions are most welcome. Always welcome. Thats the point of this forum. Having said that repetition surely can't be a good thing and when there is a search tool it would help everyone if it is used. The page was again redesigned to get that search box to search the thread as members were complaining about the lack of it after the new site overhaul. We can endlessly talk about 400 Gb mSD cards etc etc. I think it was my mistake at pointing out the search field, I am sorry i shall be more courteous henceforth.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #5,768 of 12,862
Well you doing well without even trying . Check the search yourself and tell us what do you find . That applies and for the other smart guy whats his name

Hi,
I really really apologize if my comment rubbed you the wrong way. I just wanted to point you to a post which was made earlier where another user confirmed that the ZX300 is working for him with a 400GB sdcard, I presonally only use a 128GB and therefore could not give direct feedback.
I found his post by using the thread search and then some more digging. To spare you this work I took the liberty of posting a direct link to the original post.
I once again dearly apologize if I offended you in any way, my sole purpose of my first reply to you was to help you.

Please note, I rephrased this reply here several times as not to offend you any more. I really hope that this does not affect the joy you have with your new toy.

Kind and warmest regards from the depth of my soul,
Whats-his-name

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #5,769 of 12,862
Guys I need some help, well besides the years or therapy I need :wink: It turns out the Mee audio balanced mmcx cable isn't that great. What I thought were defaults on my orivetti and now my akt8ie mkii were actually the fault of the cable. The left side would go out with movement or tapping the iem. Anyways I found the left side mmcx connector on the mee cable is loosy goosy and just doesn't seat right.

I have put the stock cable on the akt8ie and it's solid as a rock on both sides. No cutting out at all. Anyways could you guys please give some suggestions for a quality mmcx cable for 4.4 balanced that doesn't break the bank?

I would prefer shorter stress reliefs like those on the akt8ie in the pic, beside the mmcx mee audio relief. Also I would prefer a thinner cable if possible, but still high quality and preferably under a hundred bones :)

I searched cables and the Japanese expensive brand came up, maraschino? It looked pretty nice but I couldn't find the price or where to buy. I can't recommend the mee audio balanced set after seeing how good the akt8ie stock cables fit the connectors- too bad Beyer didn't include a 4.4 balanced. Of course it is an AK branded product so no way is that going to happen.

The mee cable itself is thick and looks strong, but the connectors look cheap. So now listening to the akt8ie from the SE out- still sounds amazing! Anyways thanks in advance/ really appreciate it! and here are the pics:

P_20180322_115040.jpg

And on white so maybe you can see it better :wink:

P_20180322_115121.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #5,771 of 12,862
Guys I need some help, well besides the years or therapy I need :wink: It turns out the Mee audio balanced mmcx cable isn't that great. What I thought were defaults on my orivetti and now my akt8ie mkii were actually the fault of the cable. The left side would go out with movement or tapping the iem. Anyways I found the left side mmcx connector on the mee cable is loosy goosy and just doesn't seat right.

I have put the stock cable on the akt8ie and it's solid as a rock on both sides. No cutting out at all. Anyways could you guys please give some suggestions for a quality mmcx cable for 4.4 balanced that doesn't break the bank?

I would prefer shorter stress reliefs like those on the akt8ie in the pic, beside the mmcx mee audio relief. Also I would prefer a thinner cable if possible, but still high quality and preferably under a hundred bones :)

I searched cables and the Japanese expensive brand came up, maraschino? It looked pretty nice but I couldn't find the price or where to buy. I can't recommend the mee audio balanced set after seeing how good the akt8ie stock cables fit the connectors- too bad Beyer didn't include a 4.4 balanced. Of course it is an AK branded product so no way is that going to happen.

The mee cable itself is thick and looks strong, but the connectors look cheap. So now listening to the akt8ie from the SE out- still sounds amazing! Anyways thanks in advance/ really appreciate it! and here are the pics:

Glad I didn't buy that cable, I bought one from Orb but it's £175. Could you not get an adapter and use the supplied 2.5mm cable?

Mar 22, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #5,772 of 12,862
Glad I didn't buy that cable, I bought one from Orb but it's £175. Could you not get an adapter and use the supplied 2.5mm cable?

Oh damn I didn't think about that! Yes I love the akt8ie cables- the stress reliefs curve gently which makes them really comfortable. Ok anyone know of a good sturdy 2.5 to 4.4 adapter?

I found this one, what's the smallest footprint but yet still high quality? And can someone please tell me how to spell the high end Japanese brand. I think they make a low profile adapter. Murashino?

https://penonaudio.com/4.4mm-male-to-2.5mm-female-balanced-adapter.html

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #5,773 of 12,862
Mar 22, 2018 at 7:33 PM Post #5,775 of 12,862
I was considering t

I was considering that Mee set but had read reviews commenting on quality so I thought I'd play it safe spending
Oh damn I didn't think about that! Yes I love the akt8ie cables- the stress reliefs curve gently which makes them really comfortable. Ok anyone know of a good sturdy 2.5 to 4.4 adapter?

I found this one, what's the smallest footprint but yet still high quality? And can someone please tell me how to spell the high end Japanese brand. I think they make a low profile adapter. Murashino?

https://penonaudio.com/4.4mm-male-to-2.5mm-female-balanced-adapter.html

Thanks again :)
Was that the Mee cable w/adapters set? I considered that one until I read a couple if reviews regarding quality - at least having those adapters will be useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back