Sony NW-ZX300
Dec 6, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #3,154 of 12,862
Don't know about the remaster, but Kid A is available in Hi-Res in an 'Original UK parlophone pressing'. Presumably vinyl-ripped.
I don't know where you can buy it, I've just seen it somewhere where people can't speak of :)

Aye laddy, that be a good one that. :) I've eard tale that it can be found in the bay, a place where we pirates roam about :wink: Errrrrrrr.

Dec 6, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #3,158 of 12,862
If you ask lightning boy a certain combination of souls and seek, he might guide you to the holy grail of soulseekers :p
The holy grail lets you feast on as many souls as you wish, but the trick is: you've got to share some soulpieces of your own :)

As long as I'm not cuttin heads with Jack Butler!

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #3,163 of 12,862
Can anyone please comment on the sound when used as a dac (PC). I have an Oppo HA-2 that I maybe able to sell to help finance the purchase of a ZX300 it is a worthy replacement.

Dec 7, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #3,165 of 12,862
rebooted a few times, and now it works

Can anyone please comment on the sound when used as a dac (PC). I have an Oppo HA-2 that I maybe able to sell to help finance the purchase of a ZX300 it is a worthy replacement.

Is it possible to use the ZX300 dac to upsample to 384kHz 32bit?

Roon has a superb interface and allows complete control of the signal path, it's a game changer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back