SONY NW-ZX2
Jan 8, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #13,609 of 14,773
Hi fellow ZX2 users, have you had your player lose the playing position (track) after fully powering it off and then back ON only to discover it starts at track 01?

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #13,610 of 14,773
Hi fellow ZX2 users, have you had your player lose the playing position (track) after fully powering it off and then back ON only to discover it starts at track 01?

Mine has always been able to restart at the last file playing after the startup database refresh has completed.

Jan 9, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #13,612 of 14,773
Hi, new here and I have a few questions:

Is the ZX2 a good match for my Fostex TH-900MK2?

I'm looking for a dap that will sound good with my headphones, I listen to mostly classic rock.

I have not receive the Fostex yet but they coming with a free ifi micro idsd black and I hear they sound kind of harsh together so I might sell  the ifi and get a dedicated DAP.

Thank you for reading.

Jan 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #13,613 of 14,773

I'm looking for a dap that will sound good with my headphones, I listen to mostly classic rock.

I have not receive the Fostex yet but they coming with a free ifi micro idsd black and I hear they sound kind of harsh together so I might sell  the ifi and get a dedicated DAP.

Thank you for reading.

I haven't listened to th-900, but i recommend getting a good dac/amp for it, may be try the idsd, if not working for you may be a mojo or read the forums for a good synergy dac/amp.

the output on the zx2 is very low, even if people think it drives it well, i feel it will be lacking.

but may be @Whitigir would be of better help here !

Jan 9, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #13,614 of 14,773

I haven't listened to th-900, but i recommend getting a good dac/amp for it, may be try the idsd, if not working for you may be a mojo or read the forums for a good synergy dac/amp.

the output on the zx2 is very low, even if people think it drives it well, i feel it will be lacking.

but may be @Whitigir would be of better help here !

Thank you for the quick response!
I know I can use my iPhone as a transport connected to the idsd, but my iPhone is only 64gb if empty which is not.
That's why I'm looking for a dedicated DAP.
I just don't know what would be a good match.

Jan 9, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #13,615 of 14,773

Thank you for reading.

As I remember that was the combo Whitigir had and liked it very much with a silver cable and trrs probably with a ZX2 without volume cap

Jan 9, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #13,617 of 14,773

It is new device, give it time before Sony release firmware that can fix it up
biggrin.gif

​I know, the SOUND Kills The negative
biggrin.gif
 , it sounds so damn good that i don't care for minor bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back