SONY NW-ZX2
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #10,111 of 14,755
Now, you may experiences that while the screen is Off, you pause your music, using the side button to "play" will trigger the other app. You need to go to setting, lock screen, and turn off the lock screen options. It is checked as standard, uncheck you will enjoy it with side buttons all the ways :D

Jan 16, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #10,113 of 14,755
Does the poweramp player lags? if not then i'll buy it immediately 

No it doesn't lag, it's pretty snappy
In any case, you need to use the alfa version provided on the previous page, and not the one at the app store.
The one at the app store does not sound like this.
Use it until you need the unlocker, this you purchase at the play store.

Jan 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #10,116 of 14,755
Just got myself the NW-ZX2 case from an Ebayer in Poland so saved myself import VAT and rip-off Postal service charges! LOL.
Whilst I like it, it does not really feel 'premium' leather in any way, shape or form. I have better looking and feeling leather notebook covers! Blimey, Sony, surely you can do better than this! What?

Jan 16, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #10,120 of 14,755
Just got myself the NW-ZX2 case from an Ebayer in Poland so saved myself import VAT and rip-off Postal service charges! LOL.
Whilst I like it, it does not really feel 'premium' leather in any way, shape or form. I have better looking and feeling leather notebook covers! Blimey, Sony, surely you can do better than this! What?

Do you mean the original Sony flip top case ?
I have one and have no complaints what so ever (except for the price).

Jan 16, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #10,121 of 14,755
Yeah the Sony flip top. It's ok but I expected it to feel and look better than it is. Of course the fit is perfect and it still looks ok. Lol.

Jan 16, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #10,122 of 14,755
Any rumor about a  SONY NW-ZX3 ?  More than 1 year in an eternity in SONY's usual lifecycle...  
rolleyes.gif

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #10,123 of 14,755
I'm trying the new alpha of poweramp right now and I can't believe how much of a difference this player is over the stock player. Just the sorting options alone are a reason to upgrade but I have to say the sound is really impressing me. Also the UI is way less laggy than the stock player, this app is so much faster to navigate. I love it.

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #10,124 of 14,755
I'm trying the new alpha of poweramp right now and I can't believe how much of a difference this player is over the stock player. Just the sorting options alone are a reason to upgrade but I have to say the sound is really impressing me. Also the UI is way less laggy than the stock player, this app is so much faster to navigate. I love it.

I am glad that you are loving it :D I do !

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #10,125 of 14,755
so whats the verdict on poweramp ,? Good? or better than onkyo hf and gonemad?. I really like the ui of power amp and how the album art is displayed 

Poweramp Alpha version has given the best overall improvement for me, better sonic overall improvement's, UI is very good, and the app works smooth over the hours I have spent with it.

And more importantly have "DSEE HX turned on" in sound settings, this gives the ZX2 a better treble, more precise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back