SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #25,516 of 45,723
The Hong Kong region does not work, but the Chinese region does have the CUE Sheet option
Zum Gluck nutze ich keine CUE Dateien, Ich teile ein Grosse FLAC in kleinen Tracks auf. Danke Medieval cue splitter, die Nachteile, es geht nicht mit 24-bit FLAC, Diese muss ich hand bearbeiten in Kleinen Tracks.

PS. i am writing in German on purpose, so that users like @DONTGIVEUP don't understand a pepp, as he said once that my post were just blabber

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #25,517 of 45,723
Zum Gluck nutze ich keine CUE Dateien, Ich teile ein Grosse FLAC in kleinen Tracks auf. Danke Medieval cue splitter, die Nachteile, es geht nicht mit 24-bit FLAC, Diese muss ich hand bearbeiten in Kleinen Tracks.

PS. i am writing in German on purpose, so that users like @DONTGIVEUP don't understand a pepp, as he said once that my post were just blabber
Du bist nicht aus Zufall in Deutschland oder ? Würde gerne nochmal ein paar MDR-Z1R und XBA-Z5 ausprobieren :p Hier in der Nähe hat kein Laden die

Nov 18, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #25,518 of 45,723
Du bist nicht aus Zufall in Deutschland oder ? Würde gerne nochmal ein paar MDR-Z1R und XBA-Z5 ausprobieren :p Hier in der Nähe hat kein Laden die

english please

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #25,519 of 45,723
Why is that when you have 2 albums that have the same album title, searching through albums the WM1Z lumps them together? This is the only DAP I own that does this. Not cool when the "greatest hits" albums come up....Any resolve?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018 at 5:28 PM Post #25,520 of 45,723
Why is that when you have 2 albums that have the same album title, searching through albums the WM1Z lumps them together? This is the only DAP I own that does this. Not cool when the "greatest hits" albums come up....Any resolve?

Because they go strictly on the tags. No fix other than giving them individual named

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #25,521 of 45,723
Because they go strictly on the tags. No fix other than giving them individual named

Not sure I understand. The tags are different, other than the album name, why doesn't Sony sort this when viewing albums. So, basically I would have to give every "greatest hits" album a different album name? Wonder how other players sort this, seems Sony should improve their software.

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #25,522 of 45,723
Not sure I understand. The tags are different, other than the album name, why doesn't Sony sort this when viewing albums. So, basically I would have to give every "greatest hits" album a different album name? Wonder how other players sort this, seems Sony should improve their software.

If they are all called Greatest Hits then the Album tag is the same and they will be shown together

Nov 18, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #25,524 of 45,723
Leider nicht, bin aus Mexiko, aber ich werde bald mein Kerl aus Wiesbaden Heiraten. Daher können wir uns in der Zukunft treffen, so dass du meine Kophörer Probeirst

Nov 19, 2018 at 8:53 AM Post #25,527 of 45,723
When I browse by album I see each Greatest Hits with the album cover and then artist name under it. No problems figuring out who is who.

Nov 19, 2018 at 8:58 AM Post #25,528 of 45,723
When I browse by album I see each Greatest Hits with the album cover and then artist name under it. No problems figuring out who is who.

My tags:

Artist: Aerosmith
Album: Greatest Hits (Aerosmith)

Artist: Jim Croce
Album: Greatest Hits (Jim Croce)

Problem solved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back