1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by leylandi, Jul 30, 2016.
  1. gerelmx1986
    Zum Gluck nutze ich keine CUE Dateien, Ich teile ein Grosse FLAC in kleinen Tracks auf. Danke Medieval cue splitter, die Nachteile, es geht nicht mit 24-bit FLAC, Diese muss ich hand bearbeiten in Kleinen Tracks.

PS. i am writing in German on purpose, so that users like @DONTGIVEUP don't understand a pepp, as he said once that my post were just blabber

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. Bepli
    Du bist nicht aus Zufall in Deutschland oder ? Würde gerne nochmal ein paar MDR-Z1R und XBA-Z5 ausprobieren :p Hier in der Nähe hat kein Laden die

3. proedros
    english please

flyer1 and davidmolliere like this.
  4. ryaneagon
    Why is that when you have 2 albums that have the same album title, searching through albums the WM1Z lumps them together? This is the only DAP I own that does this. Not cool when the "greatest hits" albums come up....Any resolve?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    roses77 likes this.
  5. nc8000 Contributor
    Because they go strictly on the tags. No fix other than giving them individual named

6. ryaneagon
    Not sure I understand. The tags are different, other than the album name, why doesn't Sony sort this when viewing albums. So, basically I would have to give every "greatest hits" album a different album name? Wonder how other players sort this, seems Sony should improve their software.

7. nc8000 Contributor
    If they are all called Greatest Hits then the Album tag is the same and they will be shown together

8. ryaneagon
    Gotcha.

Dumb.

9. gerelmx1986
    Leider nicht, bin aus Mexiko, aber ich werde bald mein Kerl aus Wiesbaden Heiraten. Daher können wir uns in der Zukunft treffen, so dass du meine Kophörer Probeirst

10. bvng3540
    I think BOTH of you are in a wrong language forum, last I check this is English not german:ksc75smile:

davidmolliere and flyer1 like this.
  11. NoMythsAudio
    Agree dumb.
    I solved it by ... Greatest Hits [2Pac], Greatest Hits [Radiohead], etc.

Steen Pihl likes this.
  12. Lookout57
    When I browse by album I see each Greatest Hits with the album cover and then artist name under it. No problems figuring out who is who.

Quadfather likes this.
  13. Quadfather
    My tags:

Artist: Aerosmith
    Album: Greatest Hits (Aerosmith)

Artist: Jim Croce
    Album: Greatest Hits (Jim Croce)

Problem solved...

larzy and Steen Pihl like this.
  14. Dtuck90
    I don’t know for sure but will setting the album artist solve the issue?

15. gerelmx1986
    Nope i does not, the only solution we can give, Like quadfather did

Quadfather likes this.