Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Oct 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #3,092 of 4,538
And now for those that were too young to experience what the 80's was about:

(or for those that for some strange reason prefer this to miley cyrus / lady gaga / justin bieber... )

(please ignore the pants and listen to the epic 10/10 world class guitar solos instead... your gangsta @ss with the underwear sticking out is going to look pretty silly a couple of years from now as well... 
biggrin.gif

(believe or not those graphics were cutting edge at the time...  now they seem *intentionally retro* - lol.
biggrin.gif
)

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #3,093 of 4,538
^ +1, I love 80s

Listening to Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen. One of my favorite 80s hit

Oct 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #3,095 of 4,538
Just red the thread until page 40, no courage to got 'till page 207 :) maybe some redundancies but now my actual choice with LCD-3:

- Mingus Big Band: this is a VERY TOP class tribute band to Mingus. How to listen to 50-60's jazz with the sound of the 90-00's! Wonderfull.
- Michael Jackson "Off the Wall". The best produced album I currently have (far better than Thriller imo), and great tracks too...
- Erik Truffaz: jazz trumpet player mixed with modern stuff. Most of the albums are great recorder/produced. It touches my heart all the time.
- Steve Coleman: live tricky jazz in studio. All studios albums are just perfectly recorded.

Oct 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #3,096 of 4,538

Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate.

Epic. Hear it FALC with LCD3,  and you are with the Viking sailing right through the storm. WOW

-----------------------------------------

Muhammad Alhusayan - Alhasan Wa Alhusain song

LCD3 makes this best Arabic voice with the best Arabic genre more intimate ​.  

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #3,097 of 4,538
Holy heck nassq8 Norwegian Pirate is amazing! I've never heard of Two Steps from Hell before, but I'm sitting here listening to every song of theirs I can find! Any other favorite songs of theirs?

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #3,098 of 4,538
  Holy heck nassq8 Norwegian Pirate is amazing! I've never heard of Two Steps from Hell before, but I'm sitting here listening to every song of theirs I can find! Any other favorite songs of theirs?

Ya it is legendary as mentioned in their biography . You can check their work here, and actually you can listen to samples of their work.  

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/TwoStepsFromHell1

I like also "Invisible", "Undying Love", and "United we Stand Divided we Fall". They are just composed in a stunning way. These guys are amazing. You should check their music for more. 

Oct 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #3,099 of 4,538
For those of you into electronic music, I present you this gorgeous music for you and your headphones :)

Oct 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #3,104 of 4,538
Frank Ocean's album, channel ORANGE.

I'm really enjoying it with my 650's. pyramids sounds so good!

I found there's a lot of clipping on that album. Otherwise it's pretty good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back