Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Aug 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #1,981 of 4,538
Quote:
Awesome Vid DobermanX.

Here is one in similar style:)

biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #1,982 of 4,538
ummm in my collection
1) esperanza spalding- knowledge of good and evil / short and sweet
2)nubuo eumatsu-distant worlds tour( video game orchestra music but some of the best0
3)couple songs from adele's 19 album
4)30 secs to mars- this is war
5)coldplay-viva la vida/X&Y

favourite songs/albums to listen to on headphones

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM Post #1,983 of 4,538
I picked this up this past weekend. Treating my ears rather nice.

The intro to, disc 1 track 4, "Xanadu", is mind blowing. And, as I'm sure we all know, Tom Sawyer, disc 2 track 14, is rather epic by itself.

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #1,984 of 4,538
Quote:
I picked this up this past weekend. Treating my ears rather nice.

The intro to, disc 1 track 4, "Xanadu", is mind blowing. And, as I'm sure we all know, Tom Sawyer, disc 2 track 14, is rather epic by itself.

Hmm, I haven't listened to them in a while....good memories there.

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #1,985 of 4,538
Hemispheres is a great record by Rush - another one to check out if you get sucked into a vortex of Rush.

Aug 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #1,990 of 4,538
The Faint "Paranoia attack", Dragonette "I get arround", JLO "Step into my world", Norah Jones "After the Fall", Sean Paul "Waya Waya", Jamie Cullum"Music is Through", Seal "Yeah Yeah Yah", Martha Wainwright "So many friends", Sophie Ellis Bextor " Make a Scene" are really good to check imaging and lots of instruments details.

Aug 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #1,993 of 4,538
Haven't browsed the entire thread so please forgive if these have already been mentioned. I have a small collection of cd's and sampler cd's from JVC's XRCD series. While not in the realm of my SACD's there are some really nice recordings and of course many genres to choose from. FWIW

Aug 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #1,994 of 4,538
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you one of the greatest pianists I have ever heard; musical genius, Chilly Gonzales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKa6q3iYzgw&feature=player_detailpage

I must say his playing style is very unique, and it makes him stand out from other pianists. His songs range in various moods. Some are happy, some are more mellow, and some are very dark. And here, in his song titled Knight Moves, it seems he has combined all of those moods into one, beautifully mastered piece. He also holds the Guinness World Record for longest, non-stop concert ever. Again, truly a musical genius.

I hope you enjoy. :)

Aug 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #1,995 of 4,538
Just acquired this and have listened to it many times over so far.

I love the song, I've NEVER heard it like this though.
basshead.gif

I doubt its acceptable, but I could provide a link if anyone wishes.

I swear I know how to use a forum, damnit, this was supposed to be a replt to THIS post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back