Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jan 5, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #3,723 of 4,538
  For testing vocals:

Such a gorgeous voice...

I like this one even more. Recording quality is extraordinary. I can hear every tap of her fingernails on those piano keys trough T1's.

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #3,724 of 4,538
I like this one even more. Recording quality is extraordinary. I can hear every tap of her fingernails on those piano keys trough T1's.

Ooh, will listen to that when I get home, don't think I've actually heard it yet!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Surprisingly good mastering on all the like a version tracks I've listened too as well, the triple j guys seem to know what they're doing in the studio.

Jan 7, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #3,729 of 4,538
Ooh, will listen to that when I get home, don't think I've actually heard it yet!

Thanks for sharing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Surprisingly good mastering on all the like a version tracks I've listened too as well, the triple j guys seem to know what they're doing in the studio.

That's exactly what I've been saying since I stumbled upon that channel.  The also seem to mix for headphones, since their recordings sound especially good on headphones. I notice how they're all always wearing headphones, nobody is listening trough speakers inside their studio. 

I like this one too, it's a very snappy recordings, very fun to listen to on detailed and punchy headphones that manage to separate things well enough:

Jan 7, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #3,732 of 4,538

That's exactly what I've been saying since I stumbled upon that channel.  The also seem to mix for headphones, since their recordings sound especially good on headphones. I notice how they're all always wearing headphones, nobody is listening trough speakers inside their studio. 

I like this one too, it's a very snappy recordings, very fun to listen to on detailed and punchy headphones that manage to separate things well enough:

They really understand sound. None of this loudness war nonsense. Very crisp. Clear. Not compressed and limited to death. Big thumbs up for this.

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:43 AM Post #3,733 of 4,538

Awesome track, I remember being at a festival and they were testing the main stage monitors with this the night before. It was terrifying. As for my suggestion;

Yeah? I'm in the P-funk right now but I'll get on this as soon as I comeback down.

Jan 9, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #3,734 of 4,538

Two Steps From Hell - Science [HD]

Short but fun... 

Jan 10, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #3,735 of 4,538

They really understand sound. None of this loudness war nonsense. Very crisp. Clear. Not compressed and limited to death. Big thumbs up for this.

Love them. Any song they do is simply fantastic. Just listened to that through my new HE-400's and it was pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back