Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jan 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #3,317 of 4,538

Jan 20, 2014 at 7:39 PM Post #3,320 of 4,538

that was sick. My favorite poke-theme from recent years has been the team plasma theme from BW2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf0fs0n7oKA) and the World Tourney themes also from BW2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIjP-zsjWE) but yours is a more artful arrangement.

Jan 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #3,321 of 4,538
Just listened to this on the HD 650...Wow indeed!!

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #3,324 of 4,538
  Are youtube videos a good source of audio? I thought you needed special stuff for hd tracks. Like .flacs and stuff? 

Heh, of course YT is not a good source for audio. Though here, videos are posted for reference more than anything. If you get interested in the song you previewed in the video, you cna then go ahead and get the lossless HiRes version.

Jan 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #3,325 of 4,538
Where do most people go to get them? What about pirating? 

When people in here say 'i listened to this, omg' are they saying they listened to that youtube video they linked, or the HD audio of it? 

Jan 31, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #3,326 of 4,538
  Where do most people go to get them? What about pirating? 

When people in here say 'i listened to this, omg' are they saying they listened to that youtube video they linked, or the HD audio of it? 

I think most people have the album/track- either physical CD or FLAC/HD and tried it on a particular headphone and said "omg wow" and then post a "sample" link of it from you tube so people can get a sense of what makes it "omg wow". Personally, I do most of my listening on Spotify these days, to my ears it sounds 98% as good as my FLAC files, but then my equipment isn't super reference either.

Some You Tube songs sound decent enough, but here it's more for reference than anything else. And piracy is bad.

Feb 3, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #3,327 of 4,538

How about some Math Rock/Jazz? Mouse On The Keys. These guys are from Japan. 
They can really play. ESPECIALLY THE DRUMS 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I was taken aback by the immediacy/impact of the drummer. How they managed to blend the drums with the piano like that, I can't fathom. Surely those with better gear than mine would find it even more amazing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back