Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Dec 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #2,464 of 4,538
Quote:
I could go on for days about this, but the following is in heavy rotation at the moment: (genre - artist - title)
Classical - Couperin - Lecons de Tenebres: If you like organs and sopranos, I think you will love this.
Chill out music - Emancipator - Nevergreen: I think the entire album ("Safe in steep cliffs") is amazing, but Nevergreen is my favorite track.
More chill out Music - Beats Antique - The Lantern: Much like above, The entire album ("Tribal Derivations") is amazing, but this track really blows me away.
Yet more chill out music - Portishead - Strangers/Wandering Star/Glory Box: I really couldn't pick a favorite Portishead track, but these three are epic to me.
Folk/Country - The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow: I would not say I'm generally a country and folk fan, but I'm a huge fan of very talented musicians and vocalists. I fell in love with this duo after I bought my Grados.
Industrial - Frontline Assembly - Evil Playground: Flavour of the Weak (album): Pretty much anything BIll Leeb does is amazing, but this is a treat to listen to with top end gear.
Cheesy Pop Garbage - Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound: Hey! Don't judge, bro. I love this song... T_T
Club music - David Guetta - Titanium: Sia's vocals make this track epic.

The Civil Wars are brilliant. Ready for another release from them!!

Dec 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #2,465 of 4,538
Kashiwa Daisuke's Stella.

maudlin of the Well - Secret Song

Dec 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #2,468 of 4,538
Dec 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #2,471 of 4,538
This sounds awesome on the HE-400
smily_headphones1.gif
Check out the rest of the album too if you like industrial music.

Oh and something completely different but beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back