Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software
Apr 22, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #692 of 1,377
When I sent my LCD X to Riga, it took a while for them to pick it up at the post office.  I would not worry about it, seems like your experience is par for the course.  Expect them to keep your stuff about two weeks before it is picked up for return shipping.

Apr 22, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #693 of 1,377
  When I sent my LCD X to Riga, it took a while for them to pick it up at the post office.  I would not worry about it, seems like your experience is par for the course.  Expect them to keep your stuff about two weeks before it is picked up for return shipping.

It has been there for longer then 2 weeks after their first delivery attempt...

Apr 22, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #694 of 1,377

I have... let's hope they straighten this out... tracking shows the package sitting in the post office in Riga most likely awaiting return to me very soon...

This is...well, not good. I was contemplating mailing them two pair for calibration. But this does not make me feel warm and fuzzy about the process. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #697 of 1,377
Shipping concerns was what killed my decision to send my 800's in for getting them measured as well.
Besides the cost, the uncertainty of them getting 'lost' was foremost in my mind.

And when I looked into the issue of insurance, what I learned didn't help much either.

JJ

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:16 PM Post #699 of 1,377
Depends on how you do it. I went to UPS to see what they would charge with insurance, and I nearly choked on my slurpee when they told me.  Ended up paying about $40 with the USPS.

Apr 23, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #700 of 1,377
Shipping from outside EU can be a pain. Especially with national snail mail. The problem is that even if they show that notices are being delivered, you can't be sure if we're actually getting them. My advice is - bug the hell out of our support and make sure that we're on high alert once the package lands. Even if we don't have the notice, we'll go to the post office and get your stuff with tracking number.

Believe me - we'd rather have the package out of the door as fast as possible and back to you.  

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #701 of 1,377
  Shipping from outside EU can be a pain. Especially with national snail mail. The problem is that even if they show that notices are being delivered, you can't be sure if we're actually getting them. My advice is - bug the hell out of our support and make sure that we're on high alert once the package lands. Even if we don't have the notice, we'll go to the post office and get your stuff with tracking number.

Believe me - we'd rather have the package out of the door as fast as possible and back to you.  

I paid over $80 shipping and it was supposed to be a 5-10 day delivery which according to them they followed through on.  I gave support the tracking so let's hope they wrestle this thing out of wherever it is laying.  I think Sonarworks would easily be able to double their calibration business if it setup a rep in the USA with a calibration rig.

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #702 of 1,377

I paid over $80 shipping and it was supposed to be a 5-10 day delivery which according to them they followed through on.  I gave support the tracking so let's hope they wrestle this thing out of wherever it is laying.  I think Sonarworks would easily be able to double their calibration business if it setup a rep in the USA with a calibration rig.

THIS. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back