something you don't eat?
Nov 20, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #106 of 168
Allergies:Chicken, Turkey, Egg Yolks, Paprika, Shellfish
angry_face.gif

Don't eat by choice: green bell peppers
eek.gif

I rarely eat any meat. If I do, only normal beef (steak, ground, no innerts or tongue liver, etc). Even if I eat a beef filet for example, that meat will satisfy my meat cravings for 2-6 months.
bigsmile_face.gif

Never any other meat:elk,lamb,rabbit,etc.....
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM Post #107 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fish doesn't smell fishy if it's fresh. Have you tried something like salmon or tuna? They don't even taste fishy.

yep, tried both.
and I threw up.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #108 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bean sprouts, celery, the chick part of balut

You you'll eat the juices and stuff? Gross...though I guess I shouldn't talk. Puppy embryo is my favorite.

Nov 20, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #110 of 168
can't stand mushrooms
i don't eat tomatoes unless they are in a soup, stew, or sauce
not a huge seafood fan but i do occasionally eat it so it doesn't really count while on the subject of seafood i will not eat sushi
i still cannot not bring myself to eat an insect even if it's covered in chocolate at any fair/festival where they might be made available
undercooked steak... on the flipside... meat that has turned to charcoal

there's other stuff but those are some of the main things

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #111 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bean sprouts, celery, the chick part of balut

How do you feel about leaving dead chicks on your plate?
tongue.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 5:23 AM Post #115 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
baluttttttttttt....yummmy.

x2
icon10.gif

Dec 30, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #117 of 168
I eat everything lol My mom did this when I Was a child.told it would chase after me if I dont eat something
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #118 of 168
I'm picky-no pig, cows, elk, deer, chicken, turkey........well if i wouldn't kill and skin it with my own two hands i figure i shouldn't be eating it. So that leaves fish(seafood), veggies, grain, and fruit. The meat is so dressed up that i think people get a distance from it and what it really is.

Almost forgot----no goat cheese yuuuuucckk!

Dec 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #119 of 168
Peasoup. I HATE PEASOUP, despite it being one of the most liked foods in Finland. Other thing I severely dislike are boiled vegetables. I love cool, fresh and crunchy vegetables, carrots, cabbages, cauliflowers, turnips and such, but the moment someone boils them in any way (doesnt count vegetables as spice, like in sauce or such) and they taste horrid.

And you cant say im picky either for food either, I have eaten snails once (tasted like chicken to my surprise, and this isnt a joke), I sort of like oysters or clams or whatever especially mixed in salad... I always taste first before claiming something is bad. Only thing I refuse to eat are bugs and worms.

Dec 30, 2008 at 4:47 PM Post #120 of 168
Cilantro or Mango alone is god-awful to me. Papaya is bad in most cases as well.

I'll pretty much eat just about anything though. Most things don't gross me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back