something you don't eat?
Nov 20, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #91 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenjchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont put syrup on my pancakes.

I would never order pancakes, but if i had to eat them, i try to put fruit and jam, and maybe whip cream, but i generally try not to put syrup.

Are we talking "syrup" or maple syrup here? Big difference.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #92 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenjchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont put syrup on my pancakes.

I would never order pancakes, but if i had to eat them, i try to put fruit and jam, and maybe whip cream, but i generally try not to put syrup.

I would never order pancakes either, but i know how to make them and most restaurants don't bother to do it right.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #93 of 168
Any birds
smily_headphones1.gif
when I see one I have a tendency to think about city pigeons which I find disgusting and then lose my appetite.
Also frogs, snails, and durian. I ate that fruit once in a cream cake when I was a kid and I loved it but somehow I can't stand the smell anymore.

Nov 20, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #95 of 168
Liquorish and Bell Peppers. If some deranged chef were to ever stuff a Bell Pepper with Liquorish my stomach would abruptly prolapse through my mouth, forming an organ bubble. It would be like setting off an air bag. You'd be sprayed with acid and undigested cud if you were near me.

Nov 20, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #96 of 168
Something bad would probably happen to the content of my stomach before I could touch one of those birds with my fork.
wink_face.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #97 of 168
I had okra before, but don't think I want it again. It just doesn't taste right for me. I put maple syrup on pancakes, but no whip cream or fruit. My wife does that when available.

Never tried pigeon. I had a little spice coated roasted bird long time ago and that was quite good. It turned out to be a sparrow. So, get some liquer handy and shoot'em if you can.
smily_headphones1.gif

Other stuffs I've been offered but refused to eat were squirrel, dear, and crock meat. I probabaly had them w/o knowing anything if those honest people didn't told me what they are.

I don't eat beef jerky. I think I don't like the color.
I don't eat banana. I can't digest it. Don't want to have lot of gas and white poo ever again.

But hey! 10 pages of replies and I am the only one don't eat chicken? anyone?

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #98 of 168
I don't like really stinky cheeses. Some stink is ok. Also I can't stand buttermilk. I don't even know why I still see it in grocery stores, the stuff is just nasty.

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #99 of 168
I eat it all, baby!

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #100 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by hawat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also frogs, snails, and durian. I ate that fruit once in a cream cake when I was a kid and I loved it but somehow I can't stand the smell anymore.

Sorry I know this was about not eating, not what you eat, but.. I would love to have some durian now. I think it was featured on Fear Factor once. I had snails, termites and toads (less poisoinous than frog), and bird too, not sure which type. I would not eat bird now since I'm more ethically conscious(?). I probably can't eat them that easily now that I'm so used to western food.

Also had snake soup, and this wasn't in america, it was a good thing it wasn't poisonous or who ever made it cut out the poisonous part and I didn't roll over and died. Some people died that way.

Nov 20, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #104 of 168
Onions. Or Tomatoes. Yuck!

Nov 20, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #105 of 168
I hate Pizza Hut of Singapore..their pizzas are a joke..neither american nor italian.

fake confused imitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back