Dec 31, 2008 at 11:55 AM Post #137 of 168
Definitely won't eat:
- tripe
- brains, braaaaains
- head cheese, hladetina
- blood sausage, any "blood" dish
- ostrich
- balut
- any Norwegian cold fish delicacies (lutefisk, etc)

Won't eat most of the time:
- lamb
- asparagus
- goulash prepared by my mother

Dec 31, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #138 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by kansei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely won't eat:
- tripe
- brains, braaaaains
- head cheese, hladetina
- blood sausage, any "blood" dish
- ostrich
- balut
- any Norwegian cold fish delicacies (lutefisk, etc)

Won't eat most of the time:
- lamb
- asparagus
- goulash prepared by my mother

Ostrich is pretty good and would fool most people into thinking it was beef. At least the one time I had it in a restaurant.

Dec 31, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #139 of 168
I don't eat pork (including bacon) because I don't like it :S plus it's not kosher...

I don't eat seafood because it looks weird and it's not kosher...

other than that I don't eat some traditional Ashkenazi Jewish food because I hate it (Gefilte fish, P'tcha and other stuff)

Other than that I eat almost everything...
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #140 of 168
Peanuts, Egg and most seafood due to allergies. I also don't eat eggplant, carrots (unless they are cooked till they're mushy and lose their carroty taste) and sweet potatoe.

Dec 31, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #141 of 168
I am not a big fan of Liver. I ate fried honey dipped chicken livers a couple of times and they just weren't for me :) I am not a picky eater though. Someone mentioned head cheese which someone at work described to me. I wouldn't mind trying that. I have also had cows tongue which was pretty good. Oh, and I am not a big fan of Blood Sausage. I went to the running of the bulls years ago and tried some.

Dec 31, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #142 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ostrich is pretty good and would fool most people into thinking it was beef. At least the one time I had it in a restaurant.

I'm sure it is, just the concept bothers me. As you don't tell me what it is....
atsmile.gif

Dec 31, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #143 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by kansei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure it is, just the concept bothers me. As you don't tell me what it is....
atsmile.gif

Whats so wierd about eating Ostrich? Its a bird. A BIG bird but bird none the less.
confused.gif

Jan 26, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #146 of 168
Wasabe (too spicy) & Durian Pulp (too smelly)

Jan 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #147 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Evil Dan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't eat meat, so I guess that makes me vegetarian. But, then, I also don't eat vegetables, because they disgust me... Thus, I basically eat bread all day
biggrin.gif

Not that I try to convince you or anything, but it looks not very healthy. How can you maintain your nutritional balance only with that?

Jan 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #149 of 168
Never really liked escargot, and the couple times I've tried different livers (from goat liver to foie gras) I didn't like it at all. Also not a fan of chicken feet, tripe, sea cucumber, and other various odd animals/organs.

Otherwise I'm a very unpicky eater.

Jan 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #150 of 168
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Evil Dan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't eat meat, so I guess that makes me vegetarian. But, then, I also don't eat vegetables, because they disgust me... Thus, I basically eat bread all day
biggrin.gif

oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back