*SOLD OUT* NEW Sennheiser HD25-1 II for CHEAP! (~$100 shipped)
Sep 21, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #62 of 302
Well mine just shipped so hopefully they are in fact HD25-1 IIs otherwise I'm gonna be disappointed.

Sep 21, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #63 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
True, but the majority of Slickdeals members are happy with their stock iPod earbuds.
tongue.gif

Not true. I visit SD everyday but throw the iPod earbuds into garbage can right after I open the box.

Sep 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM Post #67 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhifibasten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not true. I visit SD everyday but throw the iPod earbuds into garbage can right after I open the box.

Then you, like many others on this board that also frequent Slickdeals, are part of the minority. Or do you consider you, yourself, alone, the majority of Slickdeals users?
cool.gif

It was somewhat of a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Slickdeals members were indeed satisfied with the stock iPod earbuds. However, we shall never know...

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #68 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
status says SHIPPED for me now... lets pray

X2
plainface.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #69 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. The only thing that causes me some angst is - the list price they've listed for the HD25-1 IIS matches the msrp on senn's website for the SPs. Not sure if I should be drawing any conclusions based on that. I'm just going to wait to receive the item. Will keep you folks updated.

I just checked Sennheiser USA's website, and it says that the HD25SP's MSRP is $139.95, about $40 less than Buy.com's list price.

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #70 of 302
I've been using my ER-4Ps as my all-in-one headphone for the past year and a half. They are great for isolation, but the bass is obviously lacking.

1) How do the HD25-1 II's compare in isolation (obviously worse, but by how much)? I would be using them on my subway commute daily.

2) I know the bass impact will be improved, but how much will the bass quality suffer?

3) Will I be disappointed with the decreased detail (Ety's spoiled me)?

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #71 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just checked Sennheiser USA's website, and it says that the HD25SP's MSRP is $139.95, about $40 less than Buy.com's list price.

uh oh.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=502103

that the HD25-SP II... MSRP is $180...
plainface.gif
plainface.gif
plainface.gif

but the site on buy.com specifically says HD25-1 II on the title and mfg model #... so...

eek.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #72 of 302
Quote:

uh oh.

plainface.gif
plainface.gif
plainface.gif

but the site on buy.com specifically says HD25-1 II on the title and mfg model #... so...

eek.gif

Hmm, didn't see that the first time around. Even though I'm not getting a pair (I already have one), I'll pray for you guys, too.
biggrin.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #73 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by saldie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does buy.com ship to canada?
I created an account, but in the address field there no option for any province.
Agent Kang, how did you order them?

I ordered them through twister group. Unfortunately, Buy.com does not ship to Canada.

Sep 22, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #75 of 302
Quote:

uh oh.

plainface.gif
plainface.gif
plainface.gif

eek.gif

This is precisely why I'm nervous. The list price of the HD25-SP II on the senn site is what's listed on buy.com as the HD25-1 IIs list price.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Mine shipped as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back