SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM Post #92 of 265

Quote:
Quote:
"The following item will arrive after December 25, 2010."

Does that mean I missed out on the deal??? or I got the deal and it won't ship until after X-mas. Just want to know before I cancel my order.

Where are you seeing this? My order still says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed." with a delivery estimate of Dec 2-3. Am I being paranoid here? If they don't arrive at my relative's place by Dec 2-3, I'll have to cancel my order. :frowning2:

I'm getting the same message as stockbox. just go to your account and click on the view order details for triple fis...
though its weird coz if you look at order list it says "not yet shipped" and below "estimated delivery December 2-28"...
....and just above not yet shipped it says "Shipment 1 of 1: The following item will arrive after December 25, 2010.”
What 
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM Post #93 of 265

Shipment 1 of 1: Shipping Soon

Delivery Estimate: November 30, 2010

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #94 of 265
same with me nov 30

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:05 AM Post #95 of 265
compared to sony earbuds esp ex51, ex71 series, this one has very wide soundstage and details of subtle notes that you never ever noticed their existence before
those alone will blow you away , however, sony's have those bloated mid bass that makes sound warm / fuzzy which I do enjoy time to time.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
How about upgrade wise?  I'm not a huge iem guy, but i have a pair of sony ex81s and ex71s.  Those are okay, a little muddy.  Would these be a huge upgrade?

you will probably trash them after getting this.

Lol damn, my wallet's about to hate you.

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #96 of 265
Bummer...I was waiting for this deal and looks like I missed out...

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time.

Hopefully that means I still get the price when they are in stock?

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:24 AM Post #97 of 265
I think I was one of the first batch of people to order my Amazon says shipping soon delivery estimate Dec 2nd, I did the free shipping

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #98 of 265
strange as now I am getting delivery soon...and cant change order status. ( though still have that order will arrive december 25th note somewhere on my order..)
also just got an email telling me delivery estimate between Dec 2nd-Dec 28th...
so I guess my order did go through before the item went out of stock. 

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM Post #99 of 265
I don't really like the Triple Fi, but I don't like to miss out deals either. Ordered using free shipping, delivery estimate Dec 3-8.

I don't like it, but if I find out it's not even worth $95, I will just give this to my sister as a birthday present.

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #100 of 265
sigh.... :frowning2:... they don't ship earphones to my country...

somebody could help me get it? I don't mind to pay some fee...

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #101 of 265

Quote:
sigh.... :frowning2:... they don't ship earphones to my country...

somebody could help me get it? I don't mind to pay some fee...

They don't ship to my country too. I used a forwarding service, you may find one for your country too.

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM Post #102 of 265
hi Yooss, thanks for your advice..., but the forwarding services that I know only servicing corporates... not personals... at least I have to open an account with them to get the service...

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #103 of 265

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"The following item will arrive after December 25, 2010."

Does that mean I missed out on the deal??? or I got the deal and it won't ship until after X-mas. Just want to know before I cancel my order.

Where are you seeing this? My order still says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed." with a delivery estimate of Dec 2-3. Am I being paranoid here? If they don't arrive at my relative's place by Dec 2-3, I'll have to cancel my order. :frowning2:

I'm getting the same message as stockbox. just go to your account and click on the view order details for triple fis...
though its weird coz if you look at order list it says "not yet shipped" and below "estimated delivery December 2-28"...
....and just above not yet shipped it says "Shipment 1 of 1: The following item will arrive after December 25, 2010.”
What 
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif

[size=small]Shipment 1 of 1[/size]

[size=1em] [size=small][size=1.35em]Shipping Soon[/size][/size][/size]

[size=1em] [size=small]Delivery Estimate: December 2, 2010 - December 3, 2010[/size][/size]

Fingers crossed mine actually ships by that time then. Don't think I'm gonna settle down until it actually ships. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back