SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #106 of 265
So stoked I got in on this deal this year!!! 

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #110 of 265

Quote:
I just ordered it though it said out of stock. In my experience as long as you can order, Amazon will generally try their best to honor the sale.
Quote:
The $94 price is still there, it just says out of stock

Anyone can confirm that? I was asking the live chat guy and he said I won't be able to take advantage of the deal if it says oos. But then again he didn't seem very well informed himself. He didn't know what the deal of the day was and took a long time to check.

If they are really going to charge the original price when it ships out, I will be able to cancel the order before it ships right?

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM Post #111 of 265
I had a pair and sold my fresh replacements. The first set served me well until they had a problem but were never really my cup of tea. A bit too V shaped of a sig and soft mid. I preferred my 530s overall. Of course, at $95 they're a smoking deal but I'm not interested. I find less detailed but more natural sounding phones more enjoyable. Fit isn't a big issue for me but these are going to offend some. They will be adored by others. Good luck to those that purchased and I hope you fit the later category.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #114 of 265
Amazon is really good with customer service.  If you have paid for it at the deal price, then it is a done deal.  You won't get charged something else when it ships.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #116 of 265

Quote:
 I just ordered it though it said out of stock. In my experience as long as you can order, Amazon will generally try their best to honor the sale. 

This is true. From experience Amazon always honored their sale even when out of stock.

Also i was gonna place an order for one of these. I read the sound quality is fantastic. But since Logitech bough the company quality control has gone down the drain it seems. I read reviews over amazon about wires fraying and like the above poster said about the fit. I hope it does work out for you guys though.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #117 of 265
Amazon has two different kinds of out of stock; generally speaking if you can order it then you're fine. If Amazon is going to raise the price of an existing order they will send an email notifying you of the change and give you a chance to cancel.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The $94 price is still there, it just says out of stock

Anyone can confirm that? I was asking the live chat guy and he said I won't be able to take advantage of the deal if it says oos. But then again he didn't seem very well informed himself. He didn't know what the deal of the day was and took a long time to check.

If they are really going to charge the original price when it ships out, I will be able to cancel the order before it ships right?

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #119 of 265
Cool, just ordered a set. Yes I already have a set but I had them reshelled and for whatever reason Ive kinda wished I had a set stock just to compare and play around with. What a great deal on a great set of phones. It does say not in stock but that just means it might take forever to get here. Fine by me :)

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #120 of 265

Quote:

Quote:

This is true. From experience Amazon always honored their sale even when out of stock.

Also i was gonna place an order for one of these. I read the sound quality is fantastic. But since Logitech bough the company quality control has gone down the drain it seems. I read reviews over amazon about wires fraying and like the above poster said about the fit. I hope it does work out for you guys though.

I wouldn't worry about the build. Not fabulous but not bad either and they seem the same as always though the cable has changed over time. I think cable issues come as much from use habits as anything else and replacement cables are plug and play so no biggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back