SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #79 of 265

Quote:
if those are your only iem's , i don't think you have understood what you just bought....

maybe you should leave them for someone who

a)really needs them but can't afford them and
b)doesn't act on greed like you do

hope you miss out on these , and someone who really wants them , get them instead.

Quote:
I mean do you think these are good headphones to just go ahead and keep then? I see they got some negatives for bad build quality? I have some 20$ skull candy IEMs. are these much different? What do you all think?

That is a terrible thing to say, everyone has to start off their headfi journey somewhere. 

Just because someone is not as experienced as you does not mean you are more deserving, having these kinds of ideas only makes you look like an ass.

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #82 of 265
"The following item will arrive after December 25, 2010."

Does that mean I missed out on the deal??? or I got the deal and it won't ship until after X-mas. Just want to know before I cancel my order.

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM Post #84 of 265

Quote:

Does that mean I missed out on the deal??? or I got the deal and it won't ship until after X-mas. Just want to know before I cancel my order.

I got the same message. though I thought I made the purchase before the items were out of stock??
I'm puzzled as much as you are ... any clarifaction would be helpful here...

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #86 of 265
To those who have ordered and know for sure that their purchase was before items went out of stock:
what does your order summary indicate for delivery date?? 
when I was ordering online I had the option to choose standard and fast delivery which stated i could get the product by November 30th if I chose speedy mail. 
I just chose standard and now my order summary says item will be delivered after december 25th?? 
confused_face_2.gif

if the item was out if stock wouldnt the shipping not show november 30th??

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:47 AM Post #87 of 265
Just ordered mine about an hour ago. Hope to find them a great upgrade from my current Maximo IM-590.

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:47 AM Post #88 of 265

Quote:

Where are you seeing this? My order still says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed." with a delivery estimate of Dec 2-3. Am I being paranoid here? If they don't arrive at my relative's place by Dec 2-3, I'll have to cancel my order. :frowning2:

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:49 AM Post #89 of 265
Is there anyone at all who would be generous enough to buy a pair and ship them to the UK?

Always needed a proper backup pair of IEMs but could never afford them - this offer would make it JUST within my budget.
Will be willing to pay for shipping plus a little more for samaritan value!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back