SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #122 of 265
Yea, these are definitely better than those two.  The only issue is that they're oddly shaped so it's annoying for some people to wear them and others can't get such a great seal.  I like mine a lot and even more now that they've been remolded.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #124 of 265
Yes- you should return those and get the triple.fis... for the price, these can't be beat.  Many people here debate on the best 3 IEM under $500 and the triple.fis are always among the top 5 if not the top three from what I've read.  I have a pair that I sent to UM and am waiting for them to get worked on for the custom remold.  I am listening to my super.fi 5 eb while those are gone and I miss the triple.fis... they sound amazing!

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM Post #125 of 265

Quote:
hi Yooss, thanks for your advice..., but the forwarding services that I know only servicing corporates... not personals... at least I have to open an account with them to get the service...

just use something like https://www.borderlinx.com/ , yes you need to register, but that's like 5 min.

still cheaper than ordering it via ebay at the lowest price available there

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #127 of 265
dw1narso: I ordered a pair but won't get it till Christmas, because my friend's bringing it back for me. I don't actually need it (already have IE8, was just toying with the idea of reshelling the TF10) so I could mail it to you if you want.

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #131 of 265
Let us know how these 2 compare with each other , as i just bought new RE-252 and RE-262 , and i decided going for the TF-10 as well would be too much imo

Quote:
sphinxvc said:

Just bought it though it's out of stock..which would mean I just bought new Triple Fi.10s & new RE-262s for $215 over the past two days.

Stoked.

not true

but still at 95$ this IS  a steal

but top-3 ? Not even close.But great , great steal for 95$

If you can get them , do so.
Quote:
Yes- you should return those and get the triple.fis... for the price, these can't be beat.  Many people here debate on the best 3 IEM under $500 and the triple.fis are always among the top 5 if not the top three from what I've read.  I have a pair that I sent to UM and am waiting for them to get worked on for the custom remold.  I am listening to my super.fi 5 eb while those are gone and I miss the triple.fis... they sound amazing!

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #132 of 265
i got 2 :D but now since they dont ship to aus, i have to get my mate to ship it to me thus will take an extra 12 days, and + im going on holiday arghhh all i'm going to be thinking about are these -.-

btw does any1 know if Super.fi 5 pros cable fits on these? cos they seem muchhh more durable and ive flexed, accidentally pulled it, had my dog try to chew it and it's perfectly fine.

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #135 of 265
@matto

Indeed, at 170USD, I guess it'd still be pretty much a steal, and it's still like.. around 50% off Amazon's listed pricing? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back