So what's the word on the new Ultrasone HFI-780????
Mar 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #1,426 of 2,328
It really seems I should check the cost for international shipping now
biggrin.gif
Those re-cables do simply look amazing!

Mar 21, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #1,429 of 2,328
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ALO has extremely fast turnover,and both cups are wired.

S2 wires both cups! the wire is routed through the headband in order to reach the right side. They also disconnect the diode board.

Mar 21, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #1,430 of 2,328
People, if you have any questions regarding my recabling services for the 780s, you can PM me or email me. I can't advertise prices within a thread due to Head-Fi MOT rules.

For Skylab's headphones, I direct wired both drivers replacing all internal wiring and removed the diode. I didn't do any extensive before and after listening but I certainly liked what I heard when I tested his out after I was done.
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 6:59 AM Post #1,433 of 2,328
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People, if you have any questions regarding my recabling services for the 780s, you can PM me or email me. I can't advertise prices within a thread due to Head-Fi MOT rules.

For Skylab's headphones, I direct wired both drivers replacing all internal wiring and removed the diode. I didn't do any extensive before and after listening but I certainly liked what I heard when I tested his out after I was done.
biggrin.gif

That's the best way to do it, replace it all. I might like to have my Proline 2500 re-cabled the same way, single ended and not too expensive. Waiting for Skylab's impressions. I'll be sending him my modded 780's to compare in a couple of weeks too.

Mar 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM Post #1,434 of 2,328
The cost of my S2 Audio recable -2M, single-entry but complete rewire, with sleeving - was $115 plus shipping. I am really looking forward to getting it!

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #1,435 of 2,328
It lack of money is "killing" me..... Well, took to wait for the money...
Scott, Why you don't open a new thread called 'Ultrasone HFI-780 recabled by S² audio with Mogami Mod, Impressions' or 'Ultrasone HFI-780 with S² audio Mogami Mod, Impressions'. And you can put prices for various cable lengths...

In other hand, i am still waiting for your answer of my last MP
Thanks

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #1,436 of 2,328
Quote:

Originally Posted by wilashort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It lack of money is "killing" me..... Well, took to wait for the money...
Scott, Why you don't open a new thread called 'Ultrasone HFI-780 recabled by S² audio with Mogami Mod, Impressions' or 'Ultrasone HFI-780 with S² audio Mogami Mod, Impressions'. And you can put prices for various cable lengths...

In other hand, i am still waiting for your answer of my last MP
Thanks

He is not allowed to do that. That is against the rules.

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:57 PM Post #1,437 of 2,328
Was for that the idea of the new thread, but...
...It's because he isn't a sponsor, is he?
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He is not allowed to do that. That is against the rules.

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #1,438 of 2,328
Quote:

Originally Posted by wilashort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was for that the idea of the new thread, but...
...It's because he isn't a sponsor, is he?

A member of the trade has certain rules that they have to follow. Also they are not listed as sponsors, other wise they would have a dedicated sponsor forum.

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #1,439 of 2,328
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Tadashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A member of the trade has certain rules that they have to follow. Also they are not listed as sponsors, other wise they would have a dedicated sponsor forum.

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #1,440 of 2,328
Has anyone figured out how to remove the drivers from the cups? I'm looking at mine right now and not seeing any sort of screws to remove, and I want to ask before I go prying at things
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back