So, what are the best earphones I can get for under $200 ?
Sep 17, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #46 of 48

Quote:
Any other opinions on the IE8s or any other for that matter?
What are some good pairs that have good noise cancelling for under 200?
Just want to make sure I buy the best pair for me.

I just received them today. They're refurbished, but don't look like they've been used that long. Sound? Pretty good. Bass is super clean and definitely present, mids are actually better than I expected. You can tell that they are definitely as natural as the original recording can make it. I don't have many songs with great treble, but from what I'm hearing in some of my trance music, you can hear stuff that you couldn't hear before. As for instruments, they are definitely more separated from each other on these IEMs than on other IEMs that I've heard. Remember, this is without much burn-in. Over time, they supposedly get WAY better. It's a thumbs up from me. The one thing that I don't like is that it seems that my two ear canals slightly differ in, so I have to search through the mounds you get with the IE8s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #47 of 48

I just received them today. They're refurbished, but don't look like they've been used that long. Sound? Pretty good. Bass is super clean and definitely present, mids are actually better than I expected. You can tell that they are definitely as natural as the original recording can make it. I don't have many songs with great treble, but from what I'm hearing in some of my trance music, you can hear stuff that you couldn't hear before. As for instruments, they are definitely more separated from each other on these IEMs than on other IEMs that I've heard. Remember, this is without much burn-in. Over time, they supposedly get WAY better. It's a thumbs up from me. The one thing that I don't like is that it seems that my two ear canals slightly differ in, so I have to search through the mounds you get with the IE8s.
smily_headphones1.gif
" title="
smily_headphones1.gif
" class="bbcode_smiley">

Ah, thanks for that. Where did you buy them refurbished? Amazon or somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back