1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

So, the Objective2 headphone amp - designed entirely around the measurements? (PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING)

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. nikongod

Quote:

Dont forget the case, and anything else that wasnt included in the $30. And tools to make the thing. 

Its extremely easy to make an amp for $30. You just stop counting when you hit $75 and lie about the other $45. 

sidel likes this.
  2. Shike

Quote:

Where are the measurements for the PimetaV2?  Non-RMAA please.

3. kwkarth

Quote:

LOL!   Well said!  [​IMG]

4. Citan
    Yes, with exactly no facts included to back it up!  I think its fairly clear you both have an ax to grind.

5. The Monkey Contributor
    Huh?

6. Avro_Arrow
    Good one!

Quote:

7. Satellite_6

Quote:

Do you mean no measurements? 

[Measurements Removed]

Go look at them elsewhere, they're impressive!

8. Citan

^^^
    The measurements are indeed impressive, I have no idea why some are claiming that the designer is misquoting the price by ~100% or that other amps in the same price range measure as well without a source. 

9. deadlylover
    Quote:

Aahahahah nice one!

This 30$ amp is going to cost me about $85, and I like to pretend I'm a very good cheapskate.

10. elliot42 Contributor
    This looks like an interesting build, I'll put it on my "things to make next" list, which I might get around to sometime :p

11. Achmedisdead
    [​IMG]

12. b0ck3n
    It's clearly stated that $30 will buy you the essentials only. Anyone should be able to get a kit that a kid could put together for under $100, which, considering the performance, seems like a bargain to me. I haven't seen anything that can compete with that, DIY or otherwise.

13. Ikelmonster
    Quote:

x2

14. Soaa-
    I'd be interesting in buying one of these off someone at some point. :wink:

15. redwarrior191

Quote:

me too.. i don't DIY at all, but I'm really interested in the amp..

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last