Sleek Audio SA7 Impressions, and Discussion Thread!
Oct 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #61 of 185
Yep, just lick them first before insertion and it will lead to a whole new music listening experience!
happy_shrooms_by_paintingcleverly-d4q3npc.jpg

Oct 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #64 of 185
  Yep, just lick them first before insertion and it will lead to a whole new music listening experience!

LOL

My bass ports shipped but the SA7 hasn't so hopefully sometime this week and I'll get it next week. I'm also expecting a few other earphones soon so I should be busy when they all arrive :)

Oct 23, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #65 of 185
So, I got an email today. Bill swapped out the off center side for me, tested them out so they are performing to spec, and is sending me a straight cable just in case the right angle version was causing the fit to not work for me in some way. So, I am more than set 
ksc75smile.gif
. Props to Bill for the first rate customer service! I did shoot him a couple questions about future cables and wireless as well.

Oct 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #67 of 185
LOL

My bass ports shipped but the SA7 hasn't so hopefully sometime this week and I'll get it next week. I'm also expecting a few other earphones soon so I should be busy when they all arrive :)

Color me impressed. That's a really fast turnaround. Sometimes I can't get people to respond to an email in the time you got all that done.

Oct 23, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #68 of 185
That's the good thing for us NY to FL via Priority Mail is quick. I remember looking at my watch when I left the P.O.(Monday at 3:15) so by 3:15 on Wed. I am all sorted and may have them back by weeks end. Can't ask for any more than that.

Did you get the Priority shipping for $6? Totally legit shipping price,btw, as sending it back Priority was exactly $6. I hate when it is like $10 - $11 for shipping and when you get the package it says $5.95.

Look forward to the impressions when they come.

Oct 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #69 of 185
Mine will be regular mail. I don't think it will be that big a difference in terms of days. It usually isn't more than a day or two longer and I'm not really in a rush to get them. By some coincidence just about everything I ordered audio related at least will be arriving at roughly the same time which should be in a week or two.

Oct 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #70 of 185
wooo! I just got an email saying my package has been shipped. It says they were shipped via Priority Mail so I'm guessing the package weight was over the maximum allowed for regular mail. I know in the past when I have shipped something over a certain weight it goes to priority by default. It should arrive Monday. I'll be looking forward to how a Sleek Audio iem sounds like.

Oct 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #72 of 185
Same here.  We must all be in the same batch shipment despite when we placed our orders as I placed mine on the day of the announcement.  Still trying to hunt down a pair of Monster Supertips foams.

Oct 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #73 of 185
That seems to be the case. I got the bass ports today in the mail. Sound Earphones is funny. They have this tiny thing for the bass ports and use a large box for shipping lol

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #74 of 185
What are you special or something? They sent my bass ports in a plastic bubble mailer :frowning2:

images

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #75 of 185
alpha, what size are you looking for? I have some kind of tip from when I had the MTPC that I haven't used that's been sitting there in a ziplock bag the last two years or so. I don't know if it's the superfoam or not however...

jant71, yes I am special :) Maybe whoever sent it ran out of bubble mailers and just used a random big box :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back