Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM Post #77 of 642
I'm only available weekends for now as well by the way. No preference if we want to meet up whenever.

May 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #79 of 642
Quote:

I am doing my PhD in human-computer interaction.

Meet anywhere, most anytime can.

You should do you PhD somewhere else. I guessed you were doing that from your $800 figure. They give you more in other countries :wink:

May 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #80 of 642
I am only available on weekends too.

Quote:

I am doing my PhD in human-computer interaction.

Meet anywhere, most anytime can.

I know someone who is very likely in similiar programme with you... but I think last time he told me the scholarship is pretty good one hmm

May 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #81 of 642
actually the scholarship is great. the only problem is they treat you like a student (PhD scholar in other countries is an entry level faculty position), but still make us work with only 21 days of holiday a year. no summer vacation for me :frowning2:

kn19h7, does your friend work at IDMI (interactive digital media institute)?

May 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #84 of 642
Chaps, I haven't followed up this whole thread (on the train at the moment) but if anything happens & is of a reasonable size, there may be an audio business retailer who maybe keen to join & show his mod offerings.

May 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #85 of 642
Quote:
Chaps, I haven't followed up this whole thread (on the train at the moment) but if anything happens & is of a reasonable size, there may be an audio business retailer who maybe keen to join & show his mod offerings.

Approximately 10 interested at the moment I believe. 

Let me know etc, and if necessary via PM since I'm organising it of sorts. 

May 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #86 of 642
Actually the local forum is organising a meet at SMU this June. If you want to have bigger crowd, we can merge the two. Or maybe we can just stick to this small group which is much more manageable.

May 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #87 of 642
Quote:
Actually the local forum is organising a meet at SMU this June. If you want to have bigger crowd, we can merge the two. Or maybe we can just stick to this small group which is much more manageable.

I assume the benches at SMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back