Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 17, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #62 of 642
Haha! Do you work or study there?

I work AND study there. But seriously it wouldn't be a problem. Only issue is food on the weekends. We would need to taupau or order cause the place is barren on the weekends.

Oh and today I went to audition the stax srs-002. They are really good. Now I hate listening to my px-100ii. Wish I could justify the price!

May 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #63 of 642
smallcaps: I "had" all these prior: ibasso d10 w/ HiFlight topkit > sennheiser ie8 > acs custom sleeves

deja vu.

May 17, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #65 of 642
Quote:
I am really learning to hate the ie8. Sounds like a fat lady dragging her ass on sandpaper.

Haha. I still love mine. Alternatively, tried the tape mod with it yet? 

May 17, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #66 of 642
Haven't bothered with the tape mod but I read it does improve things quite a bit. I do think they are good iems, but I think I am moving from a basshead towards more analytical listening. Maybe at the meet (it we can get it organized) we can do an a / b listening test? I am totally in love with the stax sound but really can't afford to drop the cash. I am calculating one month of instant noodle diet to see if I can starve for audio nirvana. Yes, I fell stupid and irrational ATM.

May 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #67 of 642
Haven't bothered with the tape mod but I read it does improve things quite a bit. I do think they are good iems, but I think I am moving from a basshead towards more analytical listening. Maybe at the meet (it we can get it organized) we can do an a / b listening test? I am totally in love with the stax sound but really can't afford to drop the cash. I am calculating one month of instant noodle diet to see if I can starve for audio nirvana. Yes, I fell stupid and irrational ATM.

Lol.

You are working aren't you? :frowning2:

May 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #71 of 642
Btw if you guys are searching for a place for meet the condo that i staying have a function room which can probably fit around 10 people (or more if some of you dont mind standing) and we can probably meet there. Just need to know time and date so i can book the room beforehand.

May 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM Post #72 of 642
It depends on whether we want one soon or one later noting that one or two won't be around yet.

May 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #73 of 642
I will be at Singapore until the end of the month so if theres a meet before the end of the month im always up.

May 17, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #75 of 642
Think people need to start responding on if they'd like a meet soon, later or don't mind going for two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back