Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #407 of 642

SenG

Head-Fier
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Posts
75
Likes
12
Quote:
Hey, I also going there on Sunday .. Hoping get more discount on the last day .. :D hahahha ..


Initially I thought the same, until I realised that if the bundles were so attractive, there may not even be any left on the last day!
 
*Kiasu*
 
Besides, I doubt this works like other fairs/exhibitions, where discounts keep growing until the last day. This is Jaben's event after all.
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #408 of 642

Noobmachine

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Posts
424
Likes
52
Quote:
Initially I thought the same, until I realised that if the bundles were so attractive, there may not even be any left on the last day!
 
*Kiasu*
 
Besides, I doubt this works like other fairs/exhibitions, where discounts keep growing until the last day. This is Jaben's event after all.

 
If anything there's probably going to be some "early bird" specials :p I'm only free enough to go on Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it :D
 
I'll probably come away with an empty wallet :p
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #409 of 642

lookingforIEMs

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Posts
1,296
Likes
76
Going there on a Sunday morning with a cousin. Looking to a/b the ba200s, earsonic sm2v2s and dba 02 mkII. Hoping the ba200 has a crazy promotion like what I read on hardwarezone( someone actually got them for 140 sgd )
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #410 of 642

SenG

Head-Fier
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Posts
75
Likes
12
Quote:
 
If anything there's probably going to be some "early bird" specials :p I'm only free enough to go on Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it :D
 
I'll probably come away with an empty wallet :p

You'll probably have a more detailed idea of the promotions available, thus allowing you to make decisions better.
 
I expect a lot of `Ah-Gong's money being spent at the event!
tongue_smile.gif

 
Aug 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #412 of 642

kupleh

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Posts
150
Likes
15
Quote:
Initially I thought the same, until I realised that if the bundles were so attractive, there may not even be any left on the last day!
 
*Kiasu*
 
Besides, I doubt this works like other fairs/exhibitions, where discounts keep growing until the last day. This is Jaben's event after all.

 
Quote:
 
If anything there's probably going to be some "early bird" specials :p I'm only free enough to go on Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it :D
 
I'll probably come away with an empty wallet :p

 
Yeah, pretty slim they will have more discount on the last day..
I think they tends to have "early bird" special than the "last day" discount but even if I do make time to go there today it will be late in the afternoon .. Anyone come early today maybe can give scout report ? :D
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #413 of 642

SenG

Head-Fier
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Posts
75
Likes
12
Quote:
Yeah, pretty slim they will have more discount on the last day..
I think they tends to have "early bird" special than the "last day" discount but even if I do make time to go there today it will be late in the afternoon .. Anyone come early today maybe can give scout report ? :D

I wish I could give `LIVE' updates, but I don't have any kind of data plan, any update I can provide would probably be in the evening.
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #414 of 642
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Posts
8,262
Likes
4,300
I don't know if you guys are following @music2go's twitter but Sasaki-san is putting up lotsa pics of the Mook event preparation. I'm surprised by the number of Japanese exhibitors there...Mass Kobo, VentureCraft, Elekit, etc.
 
Aug 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #415 of 642

kn19h7

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Posts
2,469
Likes
111
Location
Singapore
Any good buy iem recommendation below 300sgd?
 
Can only go on Sunday and considering buying an iem, but I am not familiar with iems as desktop rig has been my only concern so far...
 
Aug 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #416 of 642

Noobmachine

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Posts
424
Likes
52
Quote:
Any good buy iem recommendation below 300sgd?
 
Can only go on Sunday and considering buying an iem, but I am not familiar with iems as desktop rig has been my only concern so far...

 
Personally, I'm looking at the Kaede or perhaps something from Sennheiser, all depends on the price. Maybe go look at the head fi buying guide :p
 
Aug 2, 2013 at 5:31 AM Post #418 of 642
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Posts
8,262
Likes
4,300
Quote:
I haven't even come across the brand kaede! What do they sell?

 
Kaede is a model, not a brand. The brand is Ocharaku, a company by an ex-Sony earphone engineer - Makoto Yamagishi. The Kaedes are limited edition of 200 only.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top