Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Aug 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #407 of 642
Quote:
Hey, I also going there on Sunday .. Hoping get more discount on the last day .. :D hahahha ..

Initially I thought the same, until I realised that if the bundles were so attractive, there may not even be any left on the last day!

*Kiasu*

Besides, I doubt this works like other fairs/exhibitions, where discounts keep growing until the last day. This is Jaben's event after all.

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #408 of 642
Quote:
Initially I thought the same, until I realised that if the bundles were so attractive, there may not even be any left on the last day!

*Kiasu*

Besides, I doubt this works like other fairs/exhibitions, where discounts keep growing until the last day. This is Jaben's event after all.

If anything there's probably going to be some "early bird" specials :p I'm only free enough to go on Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it :D

I'll probably come away with an empty wallet :p

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #409 of 642
Going there on a Sunday morning with a cousin. Looking to a/b the ba200s, earsonic sm2v2s and dba 02 mkII. Hoping the ba200 has a crazy promotion like what I read on hardwarezone( someone actually got them for 140 sgd )

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #410 of 642
Quote:

If anything there's probably going to be some "early bird" specials :p I'm only free enough to go on Sunday, but I'm looking forward to it :D

You'll probably have a more detailed idea of the promotions available, thus allowing you to make decisions better.

I expect a lot of `Ah-Gong's money being spent at the event!
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #412 of 642
Quote:

*Kiasu*

Quote:

Yeah, pretty slim they will have more discount on the last day..
I think they tends to have "early bird" special than the "last day" discount but even if I do make time to go there today it will be late in the afternoon .. Anyone come early today maybe can give scout report ? :D

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #413 of 642
Quote:
Yeah, pretty slim they will have more discount on the last day..
I think they tends to have "early bird" special than the "last day" discount but even if I do make time to go there today it will be late in the afternoon .. Anyone come early today maybe can give scout report ? :D

I wish I could give `LIVE' updates, but I don't have any kind of data plan, any update I can provide would probably be in the evening.

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #414 of 642
I don't know if you guys are following @music2go's twitter but Sasaki-san is putting up lotsa pics of the Mook event preparation. I'm surprised by the number of Japanese exhibitors there...Mass Kobo, VentureCraft, Elekit, etc.

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #415 of 642
Any good buy iem recommendation below 300sgd?

Can only go on Sunday and considering buying an iem, but I am not familiar with iems as desktop rig has been my only concern so far...

Aug 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #416 of 642
Quote:
Any good buy iem recommendation below 300sgd?

Can only go on Sunday and considering buying an iem, but I am not familiar with iems as desktop rig has been my only concern so far...

Personally, I'm looking at the Kaede or perhaps something from Sennheiser, all depends on the price. Maybe go look at the head fi buying guide :p

Aug 2, 2013 at 5:31 AM Post #418 of 642
Quote:
I haven't even come across the brand kaede! What do they sell?

Kaede is a model, not a brand. The brand is Ocharaku, a company by an ex-Sony earphone engineer - Makoto Yamagishi. The Kaedes are limited edition of 200 only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back