Shuoer impressions thread
Oct 18, 2020 at 10:42 PM Post #2,431 of 3,872
Good thinking actually! But the shell might become huge in such case to become impossible to wear? BC too could be a good addition indeed.

I heard possible that they are adding the Tape driver to further improve the treble side?

They need to make a compiling case to bait us for a worthy upgrade :)

@redrol nothing from the short bus ceo :)?
Haha, Bone conduction is legit but only as a sort of add on, like the cherry on top of a cake. Not the primary driver, something to 'enhance' the iem. I do like it quite a bit.

Oct 18, 2020 at 10:44 PM Post #2,432 of 3,872
the MEST with a million driver is so tiny, 😄

Bone conduction driver can be glued to the shell plate, and they are fairly flat so not taking up a lot of room. EJ has more drivers :D And MEST is not so tiny imo. I have a better fit with EJ quite honestly.

Oct 19, 2020 at 7:26 AM Post #2,437 of 3,872
Hi guys, new here
I ordered the original tape a week ago, did I screw myself over?
yeah, maybe...

Because the tape pro looks like it has fixed a lot of the issues the original tape has.

Oct 19, 2020 at 8:56 AM Post #2,440 of 3,872
From what I can see, a lot of the feedback mentioned here got incorporated back into Tape Pro, which is really how one manufacturer should do to improve its product.

I’m sure Shuoer is checking this thread, so, our “wish/complaint” could be addressed in the pro version, enough of us flagging up same thing should result it being work on for new version

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #2,441 of 3,872
What's the use of guessing about something you don't know? As Shuoer sets up the new EJ pro, you will get it. I have now **** ST7. Wonderful and very cool headphones.
Funny, I was recently thinking the same thing regarding comments on the EJ Pro, but hey, that‘s part of what a forum is, guessing/speculating for the fun of it. As long as one doesn’t try to deceive people by passing off speculation as if it were fact, it’s all good.

Oct 21, 2020 at 6:20 PM Post #2,442 of 3,872
A head's up, I posted my EJ07's for sale at good price.

I've received the UM MEST customs and am occupied with them in the meanwhile, but the sole reason I'm selling is because I intend to scoop up the CIEM's of the EJ07 as soon as they go on market. The sound of the UM MEST is not "better" than the EJ07 (I'll be posting on the MEST in its forum in the next few days), but custom IEM's (and these are my first) are HEAVENLY, and I simply can't go back.

Spending a couple months apart from the EJ07 will make the custom kings that much more appreciated when I do get them, I hope!

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #2,443 of 3,872
CIEM EJ is available @tinkofse
DSC_0294.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back