Shuoer impressions thread
Oct 17, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #2,417 of 3,872
You need to review the Tape Pro - the original Tape is the one led me to the brand and rest is history!

Need confirmation but the same guy told me the EJ07 Pro is effectively the first gen + magneticestat-driver from the Tape! This should address a lot the treble area drop in the EJ07, already a winner I think! My respect and fanbase just kept growing with them :D

Oct 17, 2020 at 11:27 AM Post #2,418 of 3,872
You need to review the Tape Pro - the original Tape is the one led me to the brand and rest is history!

Need confirmation but the same guy told me the EJ07 Pro is effectively the first gen + magneticestat-driver from the Tape! This should address a lot the treble area drop in the EJ07, already a winner I think! My respect and fanbase just kept growing with them :D
I will definitely buy and review the pro when it is out (11/11 purchase probably). The tape was my first iem I reviewed and I fanboyed a ton over it back then.

Oct 17, 2020 at 11:34 AM Post #2,419 of 3,872

I need this info NOW! Keep it coming!

Oct 18, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #2,423 of 3,872
Are you sure? My contact told me that Tape2 will be revamp next year - they seem trying to follow Apple release strategy :D?

So he told me it’s Tape Pro with all those incremental improvements this year with Tape 2 with further big change out end next year, sound believable to me

Oct 18, 2020 at 8:12 AM Post #2,424 of 3,872
Oct 18, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #2,425 of 3,872
Back to EJ07 Pro: what improvements should we wish?!

I wish: bass can add a bit more quantity (a little more); mids can bring vocals forward a little; treble raise around 15k; wider stage

Hard to ask what else can be gained on this already amazing set... what are people’s view on this?? So exciting towards end of year!

Oct 18, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #2,429 of 3,872
I wish EJ Pro will have 2DD, EJ’s DD for sub bass+Conductor’s DD for bass(+Bone conduction driver?). Would be worthy upgrade to me YMMV.
Good thinking actually! But the shell might become huge in such case to become impossible to wear? BC too could be a good addition indeed.

I heard possible that they are adding the Tape driver to further improve the treble side?

They need to make a compiling case to bait us for a worthy upgrade :)

@redrol nothing from the short bus ceo :)?

Oct 18, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #2,430 of 3,872
Good thinking actually! But the shell might become huge in such case to become impossible to wear? BC too could be a good addition indeed.
the MEST with a million driver is so tiny, 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back