Shuoer impressions thread
Dec 29, 2021 at 5:43 PM Post #3,333 of 3,872
Nah, I tend to work on the file on my main box and then upload it. I'll see what I can do however.
I think you can upload a new version of the same file, retaining the URL - at list Google Drive allows this, so should the One Drive.

Jan 5, 2022 at 6:21 AM Post #3,334 of 3,872
Gotta say, EJ07m is TOTL endgame for me, period.

I also gave three of my none audiophile friends a demo session between Mele, MEST, EJ07m. EJ07m easily murdered the other two. All of the three friends said they've never heard music sounding that natural and spacious before And when they went back to MEST after EJ07m, it was shrill; went back to Mele after EJ07m, it was muffled and veiled. Friends were all initially mind-blown already by Mele, having never experienced any hi-fi IEMs or headphones before.

Jan 5, 2022 at 11:15 AM Post #3,335 of 3,872

I also gave three of my none audiophile friends a demo session between Mele, MEST, EJ07m. EJ07m easily murdered the other two. All of the three friends said they've never heard music sounding that natural and spacious before And when they went back to MEST after EJ07m, it was shrill; went back to Mele after EJ07m, it was muffled and veiled. Friends were all initially mind-blown already by Mele, having never experienced any hi-fi IEMs or headphones before.
I should get my EJ07M tomorrow, will compare it with MEST JP.
Currently can't get enough of Yanyin Canon - should be an interesting comparison too.

Jan 5, 2022 at 1:16 PM Post #3,336 of 3,872

I'm also loving the natural, balanced tonality of the EJ07M. Having a hard time deciding whether to keep EJ07M or the Dunu Zen Pro. The EJ07M has better separation, treble, and sub bass, while Zen Pro has slightly more natural timbre/vocals and better midbass. I'm currently leaning towards Zen Pro for its slightly more emotionally engaging experience (single DD coherence and naturalness).

For someone like me who thinks the Harman/IEF target is too bright, the EJ07M strikes the perfect balance between musicality and clarity (I prefer it over the Moondrop Variations). There is just enough treble to bring out the details, without becoming sibilant or fatiguing for long term listening. I also really like its mid range - it sounds quite natural to me - at least compared to other BAs I've heard. Either it or the Zen Pro should be my "intermediate" endgame for the next several years.

The main improvement I wish for is even better bass. The bass is already excellent, just would like a touch more midbass and also texture/definition at TOTL levels like on the IE900 or IER-Z1R =P. Additionally, while they are very comfortable in my ears and provide good isolation, I do wish the nozzle was slightly longer.

Jan 6, 2022 at 1:47 PM Post #3,338 of 3,872
10/10 unboxing experience, plus the quality of everything stock is outstanding. Cable in particular is probably the best flowing in my cable collection. I feel that LETSHUOER (Shuoer) is such a sleeper brand in the community...

P_20220106_165236_vHDR_On_HP-01.jpeg
P_20220106_165454_vHDR_On_HP.jpg
P_20220106_165857_vHDR_On_HP.jpg
P_20220106_165949_vHDR_On_HP.jpg
P_20220106_170120_vHDR_On_HP.jpg

Size comparison with BL-05s, KZ ZEX, Tea:

P_20220106_172752_vHDR_On_HP.jpg
P_20220106_172816_vHDR_On_HP.jpg
P_20220106_172856_vHDR_On_HP.jpg

Best blind buy ever.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2022 at 2:10 PM Post #3,339 of 3,872
Sleek pics! They look much better than marketing pics! How’s the sound?

Yea I have to be 100% agree with you here that as they don’t put too much ad or something that they are lack of interest but if judging by 07M it is THE best performance/price IEM out there, there’s no one set come even closer… they also got amazing customer services whenever I had to deal with them on anything.

Not sure if I will enjoy S12 since got 09 & 07 OG already but I might pull the trigger after viewing these pics (might as well since I’m such a LetShuoer fanboy)…

Jan 6, 2022 at 4:04 PM Post #3,342 of 3,872
How’s the sound?
Can't tell for now, haven’t even gotten 1hr with it yet, can’t tell now, need to let my brain burn in lol. But for $119, this is out of the ball park FOR REAL. I do get flashbacks of HE400se, but with better and thicker bass. Probably not as clean as HE400se in the highs, but for overall balance tonality and enjoyment, big YES.

But don't quote me on this first impression. I know what people really want is a complete comparison between Timeless and S12, and I don't have the former ha. So far the reviews have been quite positive from here and over at Hifiguides.

Jan 6, 2022 at 4:06 PM Post #3,343 of 3,872
Still have to thank you (or as wifey said blame THAT guy) brought me to the short-bus! Best purchase with 07 OG back then remember you helped even with PMs… the best IEM purchase I’ve ever made and now a fanboy 😬😬
Nice bro!! That makes me super happy to hear you are happy!

On a related note, I just received my custom pair of EJ. I will definitely post pics after work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back