Shuoer impressions thread
Nov 7, 2020 at 9:42 AM Post #2,537 of 3,872
ah, I see. i didnt know that reviewers got review copies in advance as well :smile:
Reviewers getting the stuff in advance does not mean the specific comparison you are searching for is available. I have not seen the specific comparison you are searching for floating around on the internet. There is a review by BGGAR though and as far as i know the only review till now.

The biggest chance to see such a comparison is by someone on this community. So you probably have to wait or take a chance and blind buy.

Nov 7, 2020 at 6:45 PM Post #2,538 of 3,872
Does anyone have a comparison between the shuoer tape pro and the nf audio nm2+? I wanted to get some insight before i place my order for 11.11

Are detail retrievals better on the newer shuoer tape pro? I was looking for a step up from my it00, i love them for the fun sound sig, but i guess im looking for something more neutral with better details and imagine

I had both and still have the NM2+ but sold the tape. Therefore no valid comparison can be established, but I can tell you that the Shouer Tape had some funky timbre going on. It was enough distraction for me to override its amazing detail retrieval and speed.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 6:02 AM Post #2,540 of 3,872
Nov 11, 2020 at 6:12 AM Post #2,541 of 3,872
Wow price drop already?!

Has anyone got their hands on the Tape Pro (apart from HBB) already?! Still waiting for mine from my local contact seemed Shuoer struggle to meet demand?

But he managed to share below with me, apparently came from Shuoer guys directly in chat groups. looking impeccable and much improved in packaging, accessories with the same price! I wonder where to get the swappable sound damper??? There seemed to have one set in the box already but what’s the damping effect is not clear. And finally not that slippery UFO poach and standard “leather” one. The new cable looks sleek.

On U.K. amazon quoting delivery between 1st to 15th Dec if order now?!

The pics I got:
26FF670C-3D93-4EAD-95EC-74F0A74C7484.jpeg

3E260BC4-0DA6-478F-86BC-F1A5159C781C.jpeg

E51C4F5A-BE39-46C5-A19E-E25A1B80B905.jpeg

87FCDA21-9E32-491E-9A47-674E6FA379ED.jpeg

F49F306A-BC2B-46CB-850B-AFF344BF56D6.jpeg

Nov 11, 2020 at 6:18 AM Post #2,542 of 3,872
Shouer Tape Pro with coupons and coins can be reduced to price of €92,81. Very tempting but i am a bit wary dealing with Linsoul and because of the QC problems of the first Tape.

Nov 11, 2020 at 6:22 AM Post #2,543 of 3,872
Shouer Tape Pro with coupons and coins can be reduced to price of €92,81. Very tempting but i am a bit wary dealing with Linsoul and because of the QC problems of the first Tape.
I got lucky with my first gen Tape no issues, and can use Amazon with return/refund is way easier.

Pricy might be the same anyway - I got the price in local China which is about $120 anyways without shipping (my guy has to ship over to me still... just didn’t want to wait)

Nov 11, 2020 at 6:28 AM Post #2,544 of 3,872
I got lucky with my first gen Tape no issues, and can use Amazon with return/refund is way easier.

Pricy might be the same anyway - I got the price in local China which is about $120 anyways without shipping (my guy has to ship over to me still... just didn’t want to wait)

Unfortunately Linsoul is selling Tape Pro on Amazon UK and DE for £120/€130 and a few quid extra for the shipping (from China). That is like 25% more expensive compared to using Aliexpress and some coupon-fu.

Nov 11, 2020 at 6:31 AM Post #2,545 of 3,872
Unfortunately Linsoul is selling Tape Pro on Amazon UK and DE for £120/€130 and a few quid extra for the shipping (from China). That is like 25% more expensive compared to using Aliexpress and some coupon-fu.
It’s free shipping for U.K., if you worry about dealing with Linsoul then Amazon for peace of mind. The difference is custom duty which Linsoul stipulated purchaser has to bear anyways, if you lucky won’t be charged but either I’m on U.K. blacklist or what, anything I bought always got charged hence for me no *brainer to go with Amazon...

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #2,547 of 3,872
so wich one its best the pro or the first one thanks in advance
Doing a Google search, looks like there’s only one review of the Pro and (as per Linsoul) they only started shipping retail purchases today.

[edit]
I planned on jumping on the 1st wave of purchases. But with only one review, from a reviewer that has a clear bias for Linsoul, I figure I’ll wait for the “Pioneers” to supply their feedback.

Pioneers get the arrows, settlers get the land

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 7:07 PM Post #2,548 of 3,872
Doing a Google search, looks like there’s only one review of the Pro and (as per Linsoul) they only started shipping retail purchases today.

[edit]
I planned on jumping on the 1st wave of purchases. But with only one review, from a reviewer that has a clear bias for Linsoul, I figure I’ll wait for the “Pioneers” to supply their feedback.

Pioneers get the arrows, settlers get the land
Well, It’s not like there’s any huge discounts to take advantage of right now. Might as well wait if not too impatient. I’m actually probably gonna jump on the KBEAR Believe introductory discount instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back