Feb 4, 2020 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 103

vtkc

100+ Head-Fier
Shozy has just released another impressive IEM, Form 1.4

1580874669454.png

SPECS
  • Shozy
  • Driver: 4 balanced armatures, 1 dynamic driver
  • Cavity: Imported medical resin (3D printed)
  • Faceplate: Imported wood stabilized panel
  • Technology: 3-way crossover
  • Sensitivity: 102 dB
  • Frequency: 20 Hz – 20KHz
  • Impedance: 16 ohms
  • Cable: 2-pin 0.78 mm
  • Connector: 3.5 mm
INCLUDED
  • Carrying case
  • 9 pairs of eartips

They are currently have a Drop right now for this IEM:
https://drop.com/buy/shozy-form-1-4?utm_source=linkshare&referer=H92DCG

Feb 4, 2020 at 11:39 PM Post #3 of 103
Saw this yesterday - very positive -

Feb 5, 2020 at 1:04 AM Post #5 of 103
I saw that too but I would like to hear other impressions. His rec’s have been hit or miss for me.

I'm not particularly a fan of his, but I saw the video was up and thought might as well drop it here

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:42 AM Post #6 of 103
I can't find anything on this. I have a feeling that we will see reviews after the Drop sale ends. Don't know if I should jump on it or not. I have the Blon 03 and I'm in the search for an upgrade.

Feb 5, 2020 at 9:57 AM Post #7 of 103
I do not have a very detailed listening to the Form 1.4 when I was at my local store but I have some quick impression of this.

photo_2020-02-05_22-50-53.jpg

This IEM is quite small and very ergonomic and it fits within my ear very well. The Form 1.4 fixes the treble issue that I have with the Form 1.1 where the treble on Form 1.1 sounded much thinner as compared to the mids and low. Overall, the sound signature of the Form 1.4 is very organic and lush while performing exceptionally well for the vocals. The instruments also sounded very organic, the cymbals do not distort and have the decay from the cymbals can be heard distinctly and the violins have a very natural timber. I will have to wait for my unit to arrive before making a more detailed review about the Form 1.4.

Feb 6, 2020 at 1:46 AM Post #11 of 103
i was in the market for ibasso it04 replacement. was looking at ikko oh10, audiosense t800, shozy form1.4 and ibasso am05. final choice was either form1.4 or am05. i bought am05 due to its technical capabilities. detailed, imaging and separation, engaging and non fatiguing sq. 1.4 is good contender, fun all rounder iem at a good price point

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:08 AM Post #14 of 103
I do not have a very detailed listening to the Form 1.4 when I was at my local store but I have some quick impression of this.

This IEM is quite small and very ergonomic and it fits within my ear very well. The Form 1.4 fixes the treble issue that I have with the Form 1.1 where the treble on Form 1.1 sounded much thinner as compared to the mids and low. Overall, the sound signature of the Form 1.4 is very organic and lush while performing exceptionally well for the vocals. The instruments also sounded very organic, the cymbals do not distort and have the decay from the cymbals can be heard distinctly and the violins have a very natural timber. I will have to wait for my unit to arrive before making a more detailed review about the Form 1.4.
Do you remember how the bass was did it have good punch and rumble?

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #15 of 103
I am on board with a pair from drop. Won't be till March they send em out pending the whole corona virus thing. But these look like the real deal. Should give the ISN H40 a bit of competition we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back