Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Aug 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #14,881 of 41,132
wink.gif
 Quite elegant. Though, the language was a bit salty. 
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #14,882 of 41,132
Sadly, I can't listen until my headphones get balanced, next week will be HD650 and I dont know when Paradox..:frowning2:

Aug 29, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #14,885 of 41,132
Aug 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #14,890 of 41,132
Quote:
Depending on the type of music you all listen to.  

www.itrax.com

This site has some of the best downloads around.  Beats HDtracks.  Just don't have the numbers (YET). 

thanks

Aug 29, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #14,891 of 41,132
Quote:
Depending on the type of music you all listen to.  

www.itrax.com

This site has some of the best downloads around.  Beats HDtracks.  Just don't have the numbers (YET). 

This is a very promising site. The Doctor is serious about quality of music and its delivery. I've been waiting for them to grow, so we'll all have a greater selection. Despite clunky navigation around the site, a few years back I downloaded The Patrice Rushen Trio - "Piano, Bass & Drums" @ 24/96 kHz.... 
tongue_smile.gif
Yum-o! 

Aug 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #14,894 of 41,132
Aug 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #14,895 of 41,132
It's not a huge change from my last version, but I got a 1TB desktop external for the office, Previously, I was carrying a mini external 1TB to and from work every day, keeping it synced to my home machine with GoodSync. Now I have a copy of my entire collection at work, and I'm using GoodSync2Go on the drives themselves. This way, I don't have to carry anything to work at all, unless I want to bring the mini drive to act as a sync-ferry between home and work drives. It also means I now have an offsite backup, finally, for my most precious material possession of all, the data on those drives. One copy at home, one copy at the office, one portable copy. I've also got it set up so that the ferry drive mounts as Z: on both computers, and the main drive for each mounts as E: - this way, the iTunes library in its entirety can always point at E: and work the same on both computers, since they're identical to the drive letter. Anything I change on one end is reflected on the other, once synced, with zero hiccups. 

Triple backups + offsite backup + effortless sync... for the first time in my life I actually feel completely safe about the music collection. 

Also, this is just a plain better shot of my setup over-all.

iTunes -> Bifrost Uber USB -> Pyst -> Valhalla -> T70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back