Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #10,861 of 41,103

my new/first rig
Schiit Gungnir and Lyr, Sennheiser hd650's.

Yeah!! I can post pictures now  
bigsmile_face.gif

Sorry for the poor quality pics

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #10,863 of 41,103
have sold my lcd2+lyr+bitfrost and went to this

cant say its better but i am enjoying it more.
Arcam dac -> cambridge audio amp azur or something-> tannoy DC6

really miss the intimate feeling you get from headphones now and then

Don't you miss being able to thoroughly enjoy your music, without risking being evicted by the landlord due to disruptive behavior from having the music on too loud 4 am in the morning? Or simply stay on the safe side and not risk disrupting the missis in whatever monumental task she might be up to. (Hmm... it might seem as if I'm slightly biased and subdued...)

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #10,864 of 41,103
Quote:
Quote:
You like it better though?

yup..
enjoying it!

kinna brings my jazz music to life. imaging from speakers are just different. Not better but different :)

there are times i still wanna lie on my bed, close my eyes and listen to headphones. Cant do that with these haha

Thats what I do every night!
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #10,865 of 41,103
Quote:
Don't you miss being able to thoroughly enjoy your music, without risking being evicted by the landlord due to disruptive behavior from having the music on too loud 4 am in the morning? Or simply stay on the safe side and not risk disrupting the missis in whatever monumental task she might be up to. (Hmm... it might seem as if I'm slightly biased and subdued...)

i live in an apartment, play the drums, learning the sax. I'm sure they will be fine with music :)
hahaha

i will prob get another headphones soon thanks to you guys. Looking at the higher end grado and just pair it with my speaker amp. Would have gotten it if i hadn't spent so much on my bike which i still am :frowning2:

im still in school so im quite poor and the only missis is my mom hahaha

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #10,866 of 41,103
Quote:
Quote:

i live in an apartment, play the drums, learning the sax. I'm sure they will be fine with music :)
hahaha

i will prob get another headphones soon thanks to you guys. Looking at the higher end grado and just pair it with my speaker amp. Would have gotten it if i hadn't spent so much on my bike which i still am :frowning2:

im still in school so im quite poor and the only missis is my mom hahaha

May want to get a Magnum driver Grado.

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #10,868 of 41,103
Apologies for the repost of a similar pic but got a new lens today and have been playing with it along with some alternative type processing.  I really like this version - hope you do too -
Love listening to the setup while I'm processing pictures or just surfing...

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #10,869 of 41,103
Feb 3, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #10,870 of 41,103
Quote:

I spy with my little eye.... HD650's and Fiio E17/E9 
beerchug.gif
 By the end of this week, that will be my headphone rig.

Edit: Nope, that's an E7, my bad.

Feb 4, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #10,874 of 41,103
You have to remember to properly stretch the headband, otherwise you end up with a limp soundstage. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back