Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #7,321 of 41,294
Can we stop bumping that Zodiac pic?  I cringe every time I see the LCD-3 and it's yoke bolts resting on it.  Pick it up with the slightest amount of lateral force and you'll have a scratched DAC.  A scratched expensive DAC.  I treat my Zodiac like a newborn, and it's just a third of the price.

Sometime ago there was a classified pic of a guy who kept a Sonicweld Diverter ontop of his Zodiac (no sharp edges whatsoever mind you) and it left a nice imprint of four feet.  I've been paranoid since.

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #7,324 of 41,294
Quote:

Game over .

Please make my life and tell me that's real carbon fiber on your headphone stand and not just a stick-on plastic.

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #7,325 of 41,294
Quote:

Game over .

Girl enters room...asks if the carpet was bought in turkey.
Guy enters room...sits himself in the La-Z-Boy.
Headfier enters room...grounds himself in front of the audio equipment...later found dead for standing on the carpet shoes on.

Jul 22, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #7,326 of 41,294
Quote:

Game over .

Indeed!  I don't think I would ever leave the chair...
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #7,328 of 41,294
Jul 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #7,329 of 41,294
I had them made for me.....they are a pair of 20 BA drivers IEM, 10 BA per side- 2 bass, 2 lower-mids, 2 upper-mids, 2 highs and 2 super highs:ksc75smile: .

I have had them for about six weeks, sound really good and I will be bringing them back to have them re-shelled in to customs.........

What are they and I am guessing I don't really want to know, but must ask....how much are they?:rolleyes:

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #7,330 of 41,294
Jul 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #7,332 of 41,294
Quote:
Can we stop bumping that Zodiac pic?  I cringe every time I see the LCD-3 and it's yoke bolts resting on it.  Pick it up with the slightest amount of lateral force and you'll have a scratched DAC.  A scratched expensive DAC.  I treat my Zodiac like a newborn, and it's just a third of the price.

Sometime ago there was a classified pic of a guy who kept a Sonicweld Diverter ontop of his Zodiac (no sharp edges whatsoever mind you) and it left a nice imprint of four feet.  I've been paranoid since.

If it helps you sleep: I'm not a total retard, and treat my own and other's gear with care. I even cleaned the hegel HD20 because it was dirty when I got it. So don't worry about the zodiac, it's as shiny as when it was new
wink_face.gif

Jul 22, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #7,334 of 41,294
Posted this in the computer rigs thread, figured I might as well post it here too. Not a very exciting rig, I've been drifting away from the hobby because of my limited college budget, but I enjoy my rig anyway. Haven't set up my CD Player yet. Pretty nice for college life. Headphones not pictured though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back