Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 19, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #4,351 of 41,123
I don't normally quote photos, but the page has changed, and it's the most insane collection I've ever seen.

My god...

Quote:

Rack:

Top to bottom:
Blue Hawaii amp
Sennheiser HEV90 Orpheus
Blue Hawaii PSU / Dayton speaker amp
Menace amp
Menace PSU
Accuphase DP 75

Headphones:

Top to bottom, left to right:
HE90 / HE90 / SR009 / R10 / R10
4070 / SR Omega / SR Omega / HE60 / SR007mk1
SR 5 / SR Lambda Signature / Thunderpants / SR Sigma / SR Lambda

Feb 19, 2012 at 4:24 AM Post #4,353 of 41,123

Quote:
Nice looking speakers man!

Also, are those some Japanese Dreamcast games I see in the CD rack? The ones with the orange and white spines?

Unfortuntely no that's just cd's , although I do own a dreamcast and a nes actually, hidden inside the media furniture :)

The speakers are pretty good, they're a german brand called Quadral. The model name is Platinum Ultra 9.

Feb 19, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #4,354 of 41,123
Nothing special at all, but it works for when I wanna do radio and stuff. Also, you're not seeing my SRH840's and 4AA's in the picture. :frowning2:

“Never follow an animal act or child act” - Johnny Carson
I think we can add n3rdling's setup to that list

What mic are you using Shogunner?

Feb 19, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #4,355 of 41,123

Quote:
“Never follow an animal act or child act” - Johnny Carson
I think we can add n3rdling's setup to that list
What mic are you using Shogunner?

An MXL990, it's my beater microphone I use for Skype. I use an AntLion modmic for my Sennheisers, and not pictured are the follow;

AKG Perception 200
Audio-Technica AT4040
Shure SM7B
Electro Voice RE27.

I'm kind of a radio/producer nerd lol.

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #4,358 of 41,123

Quote:

Rack:

Headphones:

Now that's impressive!

I am truly sorry that I didn't get to listen to any of your amps while at last Saturday's Bay Area Meet. It was my first table at my first meet and I was just mesmerized by the members and rigs--WOW. Truly a wonderful experience. I did, however, hear about your table throughout the meet but by the time I got comfortable enough to mingle we all had to box up and move on out of there to give up our space to the Wedding Party. Headphones and Marriage--"such a complicated business."

Perhaps I'll make it down to LA when you all have your S.Cal meet.

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #4,359 of 41,123
Wow. You guys all make me jealous.

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #4,360 of 41,123

Quote:
Am I the only one who uses a La-Z-Boy?

La-Z-Boys are awesome but I couldn't use one at my computer.  The relaxed leaned back position just doesn't work for me and gaming.  I do have a fairly nice leather office chair that I got for free when my company moved to a new (already furnished) office though.  
biggrin.gif

When it's not such a mess I'll post a pic taken further back so the overall setup is shown rather than only the amp and headphones.

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #4,363 of 41,123
I think we had a member actually get out of going to a wedding to come to the Texas meet in March. lol

Quote:

Now that's impressive!

I am truly sorry that I didn't get to listen to any of your amps while at last Saturday's Bay Area Meet. It was my first table at my first meet and I was just mesmerized by the members and rigs--WOW. Truly a wonderful experience. I did, however, hear about your table throughout the meet but by the time I got comfortable enough to mingle we all had to box up and move on out of there to give up our space to the Wedding Party. Headphones and Marriage--"such a complicated business."

Perhaps I'll make it down to LA when you all have your S.Cal meet.

Feb 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #4,365 of 41,123
I'd love to get a nice big monitor and use a recliner like that but getting up out of it and trying to get it positioned right (scooting back and forth) would be virtually impossible :frowning2:
Maybe someday I'll try it though and see how it works out

Quote:
La-Z-Boys are awesome but I couldn't use one at my computer.  The relaxed leaned back position just doesn't work for me and gaming.  I do have a fairly nice leather office chair that I got for free when my company moved to a new (already furnished) office though.  
biggrin.gif

When it's not such a mess I'll post a pic taken further back so the overall setup is shown rather than only the amp and headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back